Old June 7th 09, 02:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 7505 R. Pyongyang??

00:01:12 GMT

Fading moderate to bad, but intelligable. Played Paul McCartney.

Kenwood r-5000
Calgary Alberta Canada

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/
Old June 7th 09, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default never mind...

m II wrote:

00:01:12 GMT

Fading moderate to bad, but intelligable. Played Paul McCartney.

They just identified as WRNO on 7505

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WRNO_(shortwave)

mike
--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Old June 7th 09, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 6, 9:12�pm, m II wrote:
00:01:12 GMT

Fading moderate to bad, but intelligable. Played Paul McCartney.

Programming tip: The North Koreans will never play a Paul McCartney
song.

I promise.

Mike
Old June 7th 09, 03:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Mike" wrote in message
On Jun 6, 9:12?pm, m II wrote:
00:01:12 GMT

Fading moderate to bad, but intelligable. Played Paul McCartney.

Programming tip: The North Koreans will never play a Paul McCartney
song.

Well, not on the air. I hear Kim is a fan, though (typical dictator, do as
I say, not as I do).

Old June 7th 09, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

Programming tip: The North Koreans will never play a Paul McCartney
song.

I promise.

'But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao,
You ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow.'

Should have been a hint...These counter revolutionaries always form
groups of some sort, raising the ire of Big Brothers world wide.

It's time to look at updating my frequency list.

mike

Old June 7th 09, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Mike wrote:

On Jun 6, 9:12?pm, m II wrote:
00:01:12 GMT

Fading moderate to bad, but intelligable. Played Paul McCartney.

Programming tip: The North Koreans will never play a Paul McCartney
song.

I promise.

How about "band on the run".

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 7th 09, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann wrote:

Hi.

After a few days of waiting, I received the following from the mail server:

===================
:
202.30.143.100_failed_after_I_sent_the_message.
/Remote_host_said:_455_Your_Mail_is_rejected_by_spa m_mail_filtering
/I'm_not_going_to_try_again;_this_message_has_been_ in_the_queue_too_long./
===================

I needed to send a mail concerning the Grundig G4. Please advise...

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Old June 7th 09, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

How about "band on the run".

80 Meters? 40 Meters?

mike
Old June 7th 09, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article , m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

How about "band on the run".

80 Meters? 40 Meters?

Today they were pretty weak on 31 and 25 meters. Didn't hear them at all
on 41 meters around 15:30 UTC.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California