Old June 7th 09, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Ping: MWBRYANT

Mike wrote:

On Jun 7, 4:36�pm, dxAce wrote:
Do you now have 'tenure' at LTI, and if so, just when did your 'tenure' begin?

Curious in Michigan

Not that it's any of your business, but no I don't. The University
system I work for doesn't extend tenure, requiring, instead, that each
instructor prove annually what they are doing to maintain their
professional development. It's part of our annual review, our salary
increase is somewhat pegged to what we're doing to maintain our
credentials. So no one receives "tenure" where I work.

Any other invasion of my privacy you seek?

Hardly an 'invasion' if you readily answer my query, and post the answer for all to
see, dufus.

Old June 7th 09, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 6:18�pm, dxAce wrote:

Hardly an 'invasion' if you readily answer my query, and post the answer for all to
see, dufus.

I might as well tell you the truth. Otherwise (and probably anyway),
you'll use it as justification to call and harrass my employers, like
you have done before. By your own admission.

Case closed.

Mike
Old June 7th 09, 11:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael W. Bryant, the dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and whom Louisville
Technical Institute was stupid enough to hire without due diligence, wrote:

On Jun 7, 6:18�pm, dxAce wrote:

Hardly an 'invasion' if you readily answer my query, and post the answer for all to
see, dufus.

I might as well tell you the truth. Otherwise (and probably anyway),
you'll use it as justification to call and harrass my employers, like
you have done before. By your own admission.

No need to call your employers, dufus.

By your own admission, they are currently 'watching', right, boy?

Or is what you stated incorrect, and that it just might be best to ring them up come the
morrow?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows, there may
be more dufi there.

Old June 7th 09, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 6:29�pm, dxAce wrote:

No need to call your employers, dufus.

By your own admission, they are currently 'watching', right, boy?

Or is what you stated incorrect, and that it just might be best to ring them up come the
morrow?

Well, you know they are, Steve. You've actually conversed with one
that signed on to defend the name of the school. He explained that he
was an intern watching what's said about the school.

So, whatever.

You've already admitted everything I needed you to say.

Mike
Old June 7th 09, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

On Jun 7, 6:29�pm, dxAce wrote:

No need to call your employers, dufus.

By your own admission, they are currently 'watching', right, boy?

Or is what you stated incorrect, and that it just might be best to ring them up come the
morrow?

Well, you know they are, Steve. You've actually conversed with one
that signed on to defend the name of the school. He explained that he
was an intern watching what's said about the school.

So, whatever.

You've already admitted everything I needed you to say.

You needed me to admit that you're a dufus?

How bizarre!

Old June 7th 09, 11:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 6:29�pm, dxAce wrote:

Or is what you stated incorrect, and that it just might be best to ring them up come the
morrow?

Don't forget to report that I lied about being offered a disability. I
need them to see exactly how crazy you really are.

Mike
Old June 7th 09, 11:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

On Jun 7, 6:29�pm, dxAce wrote:

No need to call your employers, dufus.

By your own admission, they are currently 'watching', right, boy?

Or is what you stated incorrect, and that it just might be best to ring them up come the
morrow?

Well, you know they are, Steve. You've actually conversed with one
that signed on to defend the name of the school. He explained that he
was an intern watching what's said about the school.

Really, watching what's said about the school? Funny, he explained no such thing in the post:

Information, including the educational background of currently employed
faculty at Louisville Technical Institute, can
be found at: http://www.louisvilletech.com/faculty.asp

The American Technical Education Association (ATEA) selected the
Louisville Technical Institute's Computer Graphic Design program as the
winner of its 2009 Outstanding Technical Program award.

Louisville Technical Institute was also named a 2008 recipient of the
President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll with
Distinction award.

Michael Long
Public Relations Intern
Sullivan University System.

Don't see anything there about "He explained that he
was an intern watching what's said about the school."

You're a laugh a minute, dufus boy!

Old June 8th 09, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 6:29�pm, dxAce wrote:

[...]

WTB: Ping Moduel "browing ping type " k2000 Swap 0 February 11th 09 07:05 PM
Ping Doc X I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 4 June 30th 06 01:46 AM
Ping: Roy Wes Stewart Antenna 0 February 18th 06 04:18 PM
Ping! Landshark CB 1 March 5th 05 07:04 AM