Old June 11th 09, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Mike...

I worked very hard to be your friend and then have you jump on me like you
did that day.

I told you my feelings and maybe how some other parents felt and you didn't
like it and I didn't like saying it but, it was the truth.

Personally, I think this weeks Mike stuff is just a big troll to see your
name in print so I won't say any more.

Just tell the truth.

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean

Old June 11th 09, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 10, 7:51*pm, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:
I worked very hard to be your friend and then have you jump on me like you
did that day.

I told you my feelings and maybe how some other parents felt and you didn't
like it and I didn't like saying it but, it was the truth.

Personally, I think this weeks Mike stuff is just a big troll to see your
name in print so I won't say any more.

Just tell the truth.

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

Burr,

The truth:

1. I don't enjoy seeing my name trotted out by the likes of Bushy
2. You launched on me first, dude. Starting throwing innuendos around
because we were on different sides of the Presidential election.
3. Your real trouble during that time was not me, but Telamon. I had
no idea what was taking place there, but both of you seemed very
ballistic.
4. I don't think you are a bad guy (though normally I think Telamon is
worth listening to). But when push comes to shove, you're another
sycophant of your Miami cuz from Holland, MI. Don't even try to say
you've been "neutral" in those fights.

I do enjoy your logs from the other side of the world and definitely
encourage you to continue making them.

If you will stay civil with me, I'll be happy to reciprocate. Don't
play coy or deliberately stupid like you sometimes have a tendency to.

Definitely not desiring to start any type of confrontation with you.

Mike

M II, Mike ? Drifter Shortwave 1 August 8th 08 03:04 PM
Mike-M II Burr Shortwave 8 January 21st 08 12:25 PM
Mike is Burr Shortwave 0 July 21st 07 01:07 PM
(OT) Me and Mike dxAce Shortwave 0 September 22nd 04 06:52 PM
Want Mike Home of The Perfect Storm General 1 December 2nd 03 12:42 AM