Old June 12th 09, 02:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) DTV hullabaloo.

I think it occurs at the stroke of Midnight tonight.I wonder how many
people will have a stroke when they find out their tv sets can't pick up
any pictures? A coniption fit.
cuhulin
.................................................. .
Youuuu carrrrrrre for someone elllse, I seeeeeeee,,,, wellll, wellll,
that's quite okayyy with meeeeeeee,,,,,, I am goin to get me dressed up
in my Sunday suit,, and find me somebody else who is twice as cute,,,,,
I wonderrr,,,, I wonderrrr,,,, I wonder what to do,,,,,
.................................................. ..

Old June 12th 09, 04:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 11, 6:33*pm, wrote:
I think it occurs at the stroke of Midnight tonight.I wonder how many
people will have a stroke when they find out their tv sets can't pick up
any pictures? A coniption fit.
cuhulin
Youuuu carrrrrrre for someone elllse, I seeeeeeee,,,, wellll, wellll,
that's quite okayyy with meeeeeeee,,,,,, I am goin to get me dressed up
in my Sunday suit,, and find me somebody else who is twice as cute,,,,,
I wonderrr,,,, I wonderrrr,,,, I wonder what to do,,,,,
.................................................. .

Here in the Fresno area, the analog stations are all going off the air
at different times during the day on Friday, starting at about 9:00AM,
and one is reported to stay on until 4:00PM, so I am sure people will
figure it out. Even my 92 year-old mother half-way understands what
is happening tomorrow. MIght mean I have to rescan several times
tomorrow. I rescanned this afternoon and found 5 new channels on
digital.
Old June 12th 09, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I don't have to do anything, because I subscribe to DirecTV, to the tune
of about $62.00 each month.
Sheesh, all of those tv channels I get and I only watch a few of them.I
just can't win for loseing.
cuhulin

Old June 12th 09, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : HDTV Hullabaloo - The Age of ObamaVision©

On Jun 12, 1:17*pm, wrote:
I don't have to do anything, because I subscribe to DirecTV, to the tune
of about $62.00 each month.
Sheesh, all of those tv channels I get and I only watch a few of them.I
just can't win for loseing.
cuhulin

Cuhulin - Try ObamaVision© You only get one
HDTV Channel and it all Promises and Lies.

blessed are the obama-watchers for they will proclaim
" what the 'h' 'd' has happen to my 'tv' " ~ RHF
Old June 12th 09, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
I don't have to do anything, because I subscribe to DirecTV, to the tune
of about $62.00 each month.
Sheesh, all of those tv channels I get and I only watch a few of them.I
just can't win for loseing.
cuhulin

I hooked up my Govt box on my garage TV yesterday. Sucks, need new antenna
now.

Old June 12th 09, 10:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Newer 'Combo' "Over-the-Air" HDTV Antenna+Rotors

On Jun 12, 1:58*pm, "MNMikeW" wrote:
wrote in message

...I don't have to do anything, because I subscribe to DirecTV, to the tune
of about $62.00 each month.
Sheesh, all of those tv channels I get and I only watch a few of them.I
just can't win for loseing.
cuhulin

- I hooked up my Govt box on my garage TV yesterday.
- Sucks, need new antenna now.

MnMikeW - Try these . . .
http://i.zdnet.com/blogs/ray-walston...te-martian.jpg
Old June 13th 09, 02:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Phil,,, in the alt.online-service.webtv news group said, The bros next
doe.You can get in there with your computer, if you dare.

Phil lives in Natchitoches,Cajunland, not far out of Shreveport.
cuhulin

Old June 13th 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You try B HO vision,,, NOT ME!

I reckon I orts to go ahead on and see abouts buying meself one of them
thar Lyngsat rigs. www.lyngsat.com Ahh needs some Worldwide variety
for tv watchin.Who do I call? Ghostbusters?
cuhulin