Old June 12th 09, 02:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) DTV hullabaloo.

I think it occurs at the stroke of Midnight tonight.I wonder how many
people will have a stroke when they find out their tv sets can't pick up
any pictures? A coniption fit.
cuhulin
.................................................. .
Youuuu carrrrrrre for someone elllse, I seeeeeeee,,,, wellll, wellll,
that's quite okayyy with meeeeeeee,,,,,, I am goin to get me dressed up
in my Sunday suit,, and find me somebody else who is twice as cute,,,,,
I wonderrr,,,, I wonderrrr,,,, I wonder what to do,,,,,
.................................................. ..

Old June 12th 09, 04:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 11, 6:33*pm, wrote:
I think it occurs at the stroke of Midnight tonight.I wonder how many
people will have a stroke when they find out their tv sets can't pick up
any pictures? A coniption fit.
cuhulin
Youuuu carrrrrrre for someone elllse, I seeeeeeee,,,, wellll, wellll,
that's quite okayyy with meeeeeeee,,,,,, I am goin to get me dressed up
in my Sunday suit,, and find me somebody else who is twice as cute,,,,,
I wonderrr,,,, I wonderrrr,,,, I wonder what to do,,,,,
.................................................. .

Here in the Fresno area, the analog stations are all going off the air
at different times during the day on Friday, starting at about 9:00AM,
and one is reported to stay on until 4:00PM, so I am sure people will
figure it out. Even my 92 year-old mother half-way understands what
is happening tomorrow. MIght mean I have to rescan several times
tomorrow. I rescanned this afternoon and found 5 new channels on
digital.
Old June 12th 09, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I don't have to do anything, because I subscribe to DirecTV, to the tune
of about $62.00 each month.
Sheesh, all of those tv channels I get and I only watch a few of them.I
just can't win for loseing.
cuhulin

Old June 12th 09, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : HDTV Hullabaloo - The Age of ObamaVision©

On Jun 12, 1:17*pm, wrote:
I don't have to do anything, because I subscribe to DirecTV, to the tune
of about $62.00 each month.
Sheesh, all of those tv channels I get and I only watch a few of them.I
just can't win for loseing.
cuhulin

Cuhulin - Try ObamaVision© You only get one
HDTV Channel and it all Promises and Lies.

blessed are the obama-watchers for they will proclaim
" what the 'h' 'd' has happen to my 'tv' " ~ RHF
Old June 12th 09, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
I don't have to do anything, because I subscribe to DirecTV, to the tune
of about $62.00 each month.
Sheesh, all of those tv channels I get and I only watch a few of them.I
just can't win for loseing.
cuhulin

I hooked up my Govt box on my garage TV yesterday. Sucks, need new antenna
now.

Old June 12th 09, 10:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Newer 'Combo' "Over-the-Air" HDTV Antenna+Rotors

On Jun 12, 1:58*pm, "MNMikeW" wrote:
wrote in message

...I don't have to do anything, because I subscribe to DirecTV, to the tune
of about $62.00 each month.
Sheesh, all of those tv channels I get and I only watch a few of them.I
just can't win for loseing.
cuhulin

- I hooked up my Govt box on my garage TV yesterday.
- Sucks, need new antenna now.

MnMikeW - Try these . . .
http://i.zdnet.com/blogs/ray-walston...te-martian.jpg
Old June 13th 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You try B HO vision,,, NOT ME!

I reckon I orts to go ahead on and see abouts buying meself one of them
thar Lyngsat rigs. www.lyngsat.com Ahh needs some Worldwide variety
for tv watchin.Who do I call? Ghostbusters?
cuhulin

Old June 13th 09, 02:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Phil,,, in the alt.online-service.webtv news group said, The bros next
doe.You can get in there with your computer, if you dare.

Phil lives in Natchitoches,Cajunland, not far out of Shreveport.
cuhulin