Old June 15th 09, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default DXed

2300z did a little DXing, not much out there or aimed this way.

VOA 15145KHz 54454
CRI 11790KHz 5555
Vof Vietnam 12020KHz 33342

And as always the BBC is everywhere with all 5's

If I have time later today I'll try again BUT DXing is not all everyone
thinks it is over here.

But dream, sitting under a grass covered shed with the China Sea beach
beside me, a long wire hanging from tree to tree and listening to lots of
different dialects as you DX.
Life's hard but some of us pay the price so that others may toil at work. I
did my share of work for 40 some years and I'm RETIRED!!!!

PS: Be sure and pay your taxes, thank you very much. Maybe you could vote me
a little SS raise next year again, thank you very much.
Got to get on with my day, maybe I'll add a few pounds of iron to the bar
today, got to stay hard then maybe a little cycling later today if it
doesn't rain. Decision Decision!

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean

Old June 15th 09, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Just Plain Burr wrote:

2300z did a little DXing, not much out there or aimed this way.

VOA 15145KHz 54454
CRI 11790KHz 5555
Vof Vietnam 12020KHz 33342

And as always the BBC is everywhere with all 5's

If I have time later today I'll try again BUT DXing is not all everyone
thinks it is over here.

But dream, sitting under a grass covered shed with the China Sea beach
beside me, a long wire hanging from tree to tree and listening to lots of
different dialects as you DX.

Sure would like to see the South China Sea again under better circumstances,
Cuz.

dxAce (member, SCSYC, South China Sea Yacht Club)
Michigan
USA