Old June 22nd 09, 10:50 PM posted to soc.motss,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.privacy,alt.support.fat-acceptance,alt.support.boy-lovers

Default Renegade faggots defy the law and dare police to arrest them

If they tried something like that around here they would be arrested
faster than they could say
"Harvey Milk was a deviant and I'm GLAD he's DEAD"

June 20, 2009 11:26PM EDT
The Radical Homosexual Agenda held its third Parade w/Out a Permit

The Radical Homosexual Agenda held its third Parade w/Out a
Permit
on the evening of June 19th to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the
Stonewall Rebellion. This was the third Parade Without A Permit which
started in 2007 when the New York City Police, with help of the City
Council Speaker Christine Quinn created an arbitrary rule that stated
that if more than 50 people gathered without a permit, they would be
subject to arrest.

The Radical Homosexual Agenda held its third Parade w/Out a Permit on
the evening of June 19th to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the
Stonewall Rebellion. This was the third Parade Without A Permit which
started in 2007 when the New York City Police, with help of the City
Council Speaker Christine Quinn created an arbitrary rule that stated
that if more than 50 people gathered without a permit, they would be
subject to arrest.

We’ve challenged that rule while our openly gay city Council Speaker
Quinn continues to side with the NYPD while anointing herself as the
leader of the gay community.

With not a drop of rain and in high spirits, we began our march at
Washington Square Park. Queers, allies and residents of the park took
to the streets and marched to the Stonewall Inn to the applause of
people on the sidewalks as we chanted “We will not be quiet!
Stonewall
was a riot!”

From the Stonewall Inn we continued our march down Christopher Street
where onlookers stepped off of the sidewalks and into the streets to
join our party. One onlooker stepped to the front of the banner and
unleashed his inner baton twirler as the RHA drum core pounded out a
rhythm and lead us in the chant, “This street is for faggots. F-A-G-
G-
O-T-S!”

The NYPD made their presence felt as they trailed behind us in squad
cars. We continued down Christopher Street as we marched past an NYPD
mobile command unit set up on the street. We marched past a
commandeered city bus waiting to be used as a temporary arrest
station
and a generator with flood lights set up at an intersection to
intimidate and harass the queer youth of color who come to the
village.

We chanted: “We’re here! We’re queer! We’re fabulous! Don’t **** with
us!” as we crossed the West Side Highway and reached the end of our
march at the Christopher Street Piers. But our trip down Christopher
Street reminded us of how far we really haven’t traveled from 1969 to
2009.

It’s still 1969 when queers can’t assemble in peace without being
harassed and arrested. It’s still 1969 when NYC queer clubs and bars
are raided by the NYPD or fined out of their existence. It’s still
1969 when queers are arrested in police sting operations in sex
shops,
parks and private homes; and it’s still 1969 when lesbians are beaten
by the NYPD.

It’s still 1969 and we have to ask today where is our rage and were
the **** is our rebellion?

"Publicity is publicity, good or bad it's STILL publicity"~Alice
Cooper

"You're a ****ing TROLL"__****tard Ginsberg of asl is bitten on the
ass by a tard bug and implodes beautifully.

"Stick that up your ass and smoke it"__Scott Allen Salbergs anal
obsession, {the one he projects on everyone} What would Sigmund
say?

Scott Salberg aka 'Enos Penvy" personals ad looking for "taboo" sex.
Care to explain "taboo" Scott?
http://img36.yfrog.com/i/enospenvypersonalsad.jpg/

#1 pedophile hunter: The Wikisposure Project.

RFA News: 2,000 Tibetans Defy Sichuan Crackdown as China Admits Shooting Burr Shortwave 1 March 21st 08 01:39 AM
faggots and their dis-eases gav Policy 3 October 23rd 06 02:50 AM
Illinois police arrest driver who said on CB radio he was heading to D.C. with explosives PowerHouse Communications CB 12 July 15th 05 10:25 PM
Is this police tactic legal? False arrest? Radioman390 Shortwave 6 July 21st 03 11:06 PM