Old July 19th 09, 04:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT Maybe

wrote:
My August 2009 PC World snail mail magazine showed up here
yesterday.There are a few articles in the magazine about Windows 7, but
I haven't read them yet.I will read/glance at them next time I am
sitting on the pot.My August 2009 Smart Computing snail mail magazine
should be showing up here in a few days.My older snail mail computer
magazines have some articles about Windows 7 too.I do my best reading
when I am on the pot.
www.smartcomputing.com
www.pcworld.com
Popular Mechanics and Popular Science magazines have some good computer
articles too.
www.popularmechanics.com
www.popsci.com
cuhulin

http://www.theregister.co.uk/

"Apple sued over shrink-wrapped Mafia death threats

An iPod you can't refuse"

"Amazon vanishes 1984 from citizen Kindles

Orwellian moment"
Old July 20th 09, 11:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 18, 8:03*pm, dave wrote:
wrote:
The guy at Velocity Micro * *www.velocitymicro.com* *installed and
tweaked Windows XP Home Edition in my Velocity Micro ProMagix desk top
computer.It works Grrrrrrrreat.
cuhulin

- For these prices I hope you got a reacharound too.
-
- http://www.velocitymicro.com/category.php?cid=2

Dave " a reacharound"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=reach+around

Had to look that up -butt- coming from you
.. . . i should have known ~ RHF
Old July 21st 09, 01:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 20, 7:01*am, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:
On Jul 18, 8:03 pm, dave wrote:
wrote:
The guy at Velocity Micro * *www.velocitymicro.com* installed and
tweaked Windows XP Home Edition in my Velocity Micro ProMagix desk top
computer.It works Grrrrrrrreat.
cuhulin

- For these prices I hope you got a reacharound too.
-
-http://www.velocitymicro.com/category.php?cid=2

Dave " a reacharound"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=reach+around

Had to look that up -butt- coming from you
. . . i should have known ~ RHF
*.

- You've never seen "Full Metal Jacket"?

Dave,

Clearly what I 'saw' and now 'remember' from
"Full Metal Jacket" is not what you did.

~ RHF