Old July 27th 09, 08:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default "Rense" {Radio} Program Show that is Host-by Jeff Rense -via- ...

On Jul 26, 8:15*pm, wrote:
Jeff Rense radio show used to be on one of the local Jackson radio
stations years ago, WMPQ, I think it is.

- So did (heck, I don't remember his name right now)
whatshisname.He lives in or near Medford,Oregon,
- he is a big guy, he is originally from California,

? {Large} Lars Larson ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lars_Larson

I think.He was on Super Talk Mississippiwww.supertalkms.com* *and then
he was on WMPQ for a while.I think it is
WMPQ, something like that. * * *

And so did Jerry Hughes, I think his name is Jerry.

The big guy in Medford, whom I don't remember his name right now, that
faggott queer Roy Master's faggott queer son, what it was, that faggott
queer son paid the local Jackson radio station owner to kick out the big
guy in Medford off of Super Talk Mississippi.The big guy in Medord once
emailed me, he told me that is what happened.

If you ask me, Roy Masters and his son are both faggott queers!
cuhulin