Old July 30th 09, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Since Prez Obama is African-American BHO CAN NOT BERACISTS [.]

On Jul 28, 8:48*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

CONCLUSION : Since Prez Obama is African-American
BHO CAN NOT BE RACISTS [.]

just being logical ~ RHF
*.

Then why can't you be logical enough to realize how foolish you are
every time you use the phrase "liberal fascist."

Please avoid hyperlinks back to your own posts in your response, OK?
That's not really very logical, either!

Mike

Old July 30th 09, 02:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Since Prez Obama is African-American - BHO CAN NOT BE ARACISTS [.]

On Jul 30, 4:54*am, "~ RHF" wrote:

MWB,

I am my best source {gathering-point} of
information that has meaning to me; and
I support What I Said, with WHAT I SAID !

hey i said that ! ~ RHF {ibid}
*.

Backing up your own rants with your previous rants makes a mockery of
real research.

But, then, you mock the very concept of intelligence. Daily.

So, maybe there's at least symmetry in your bizarro world.

Mike
Old July 30th 09, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 30, 4:54*am, "~ RHF" wrote:

MWB - why, Why. WHY !

Do you continue to Deny the Validity of the term
'Liberal-Fascist' and that 'Liberal-Fascism' Exists.
*.
Liberal-Fascism" with over 6-Million 'Hits' :
Liberal-Fascism is a Virtual Reality in the 21st Centuryhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6a0dba38cddc6d10http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b9e1cc7e74967517
*.

So, if there are six million hits on the word "leprechaun," does that
make leprechauns reality in the 21st Century?

Only in RHF's bizarro world.

Mike
Louisville, KY
Old July 31st 09, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Since Prez Obama is African-American - BHO CAN NOT BE A...

Gates and the cop are related!
alt.gossip.celebrities newsgroup.
cuhulin

Old July 31st 09, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

.
Liberal-Fascism" with over 6-Million 'Hits' :
Liberal-Fascism is a Virtual Reality in the 21st
Centuryhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6a0dba38cddc6d10http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b9e1cc7e74967517
.

So, if there are six million hits on the word "leprechaun," does that
make leprechauns reality in the 21st Century?

You can get 6 million hits on "liberal fascist" just from posts in this NG..

Old July 31st 09, 02:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You can get six million hits in Los Angeles County.

On tonights Trailer Park Boys at 9:00 PM.
''We Can't Call People Without Wings Angeles,,, So We Call Them Friends
& Jump the Cheeseburger''
The smuggling operation seems to have gone awry.Barb decides to leave
Lahey.
Only on DIRECTV.
cuhulin

Old July 31st 09, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 30, 6:26*am, Mike wrote:
- - On Jul 30, 4:54*am, "~ RHF" wrote:
- - MWB,
- -
- - I am my best source {gathering-point} of
- - information that has meaning to me; and
- - I support What I Said, with WHAT I SAID !
- -
- - hey i said that ! ~ RHF {ibid}
- - .

- Backing up your own rants with your previous rants
- makes a mockery of real research.

MWB - This is a Newsgroup and That Ain't Research.

- But, then, you mock the very concept of intelligence. Daily.

MWB - Oh That Smarts * # & % $

- So, maybe there's at least symmetry in your bizarro world.
-
- Mike

MWB - That would be a ObamaZarro-World©

MWB - Realy -is- Reality

I am my best source {gathering-point} of
information that has meaning to me; and
I support What I Said, with WHAT I SAID !

MWB -think-about-it-
Are You Not the best source {gathering-point}
of information that has meaning to you ?

MWB -think-about-it-
I support What I Said
{Believe In Yourself and What You Know}

MWB -think-about-it-
with What I Said !
{Because Believe In Yourself and
What You Know IS Who You Are}

MWB - To Do Otherwise Would Be To Deny Yourself
-and- For Me To Do Otherwise Would Be To Deny Myself

hey i said that ! ~ RHF {ibid}
Old July 31st 09, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 30, 6:29*am, Mike wrote:
On Jul 30, 4:54*am, "~ RHF" wrote:

MWB - why, Why. WHY !

Do you continue to Deny the Validity of the term
'Liberal-Fascist' and that 'Liberal-Fascism' Exists.
*.
Liberal-Fascism" with over 6-Million 'Hits' :
Liberal-Fascism is a Virtual Reality in the 21st Centuryhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6a0dba38cddc6d...
*.

So, if there are six million hits on the word "leprechaun," does that
make leprechauns reality in the 21st Century?

Only in RHF's bizarro world.

Mike
Louisville, KY

MWB -ok-so- "Leprechaun"

The word/term "Leprechaun" Exists and has
meaning even here in the 21st Century.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leprechaun

Plus the word/term "Leprechaun" has around
2.3 Million "Hits" on Google.
http://www.google.com/search?q=leprechaun

Hey MWB are you part "Leprechaun" ?
DX Ace says you are Full-of-Blarney
when it comes to PhDs ;;-}}

=WRT= "Liberal-Fascism" the word/term Exists
and has meaning here in the 21st Century.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Fascism

Plus the word/term "Liberal-Fascism" now
has around 600K "Hits" on Google.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Liberal+Fascism
Apparently "Liberal-Fascism" is being Purged from Google.
Old July 31st 09, 04:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

So, maybe there's at least symmetry in your bizarro world.

Much like RHF himself, that line does not compute. We all remember, from
1963, that Superman got himself in deep trouble when he 'repaired' a
ruined house belonging to a Bizarroean. He hadn't realized it looked
just the way it was supposed to.

Surprisingly, that is exactly the the way thing work in RHF's Prosacian
existence. He seems oblivious to the way the world actually is.

The statement that Blacks, Jews, Sikhs or any other identifiable group
can NOT be racist is completely absurd. They are all more than capable
of competing with the best Redneckism has to offer.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/

Old July 31st 09, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

USAF Vets Talks About What Hit The Pentagon On 9-11
www.rense.com/general86/usaf.htm
cuhulin