RadioBanter

-   -   Obama's socialized health care (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/145606-obamas-socialized-health-care.html)

No ObaMao July 30th 09 01:19 AM

Obama's socialized health care

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtO_eefhQ00

[email protected] July 30th 09 01:21 AM

Obama's socialized health care

As if all the horde of UNEMPLOYED - or those whose spouse lost their
job - could afford to buy health insurance just because Obamacare
would require them to.

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

[email protected] July 30th 09 04:00 AM

Obama's socialized health care

I have been taking two Estrogen tablets every day for about three weeks
now, the bottle I bought at the GNC store has a one month supply, I will
buy some more before that runs out.I do believe my arms/skin is
smoother.I have stopped chewing my fingernails, I want them to grow long
so I can manicure them to look like wimmins fingernails.

I see those Latisse commercials on tv every once in a while, especially
tonight on the DIY channel.

What it is, I have almost no eyelashes to amount to anything.I want to
get my eyelashes to growing, just like in those Latisse eyelashes
commercials on tv.

I would probally have to find a cheap doctor and get him or her to write
me a prescription for Latisse.
cuhulin