Old July 30th 09, 01:19 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default Obama's socialized health care

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtO_eefhQ00
Old July 30th 09, 01:21 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

As if all the horde of UNEMPLOYED - or those whose spouse lost their
job - could afford to buy health insurance just because Obamacare
would require them to.

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!
Old July 30th 09, 04:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have been taking two Estrogen tablets every day for about three weeks
now, the bottle I bought at the GNC store has a one month supply, I will
buy some more before that runs out.I do believe my arms/skin is
smoother.I have stopped chewing my fingernails, I want them to grow long
so I can manicure them to look like wimmins fingernails.

I see those Latisse commercials on tv every once in a while, especially
tonight on the DIY channel.

What it is, I have almost no eyelashes to amount to anything.I want to
get my eyelashes to growing, just like in those Latisse eyelashes
commercials on tv.

I would probally have to find a cheap doctor and get him or her to write
me a prescription for Latisse.
cuhulin

The Dumbest Arguments Against Health Care Reform Mike[_2_] Shortwave 14 August 1st 09 11:53 PM
Are Mexicans sicker because of socialized medicine? [email protected] Shortwave 10 May 17th 09 07:14 PM
Serious Skin Care Tips For Women Who Take Their Skin Care Seriously! [email protected] Antenna 1 May 22nd 08 04:02 PM
radar and health ? Thierry Antenna 24 March 6th 06 07:42 AM
Ham Radio's Health And Why It Is Dying JudgeKlodFraud General 0 September 14th 03 07:20 AM