RadioBanter

-   -   Ping Krypto the Klown (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/145701-re-ping-krypto-klown.html)

Mike[_2_] August 3rd 09 07:45 AM

Ping Krypto the Klown

On Aug 2, 10:33*pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

Who rang your bell? Your above statement is one
you will ultimately regret and take back. But it will
be too late. I hope you enjoy your stay there, which
you won't. Sad. shaking my head Have fun there
Bob, you won't have air conditioning, so it may be a
tad warm. sigh

These are outright threats. Gregg, you are pushing yourself into a
dangerous position. I think everone can see the truth, now, about your
basic personality problem,

Thanks!

Mike

LarbGai August 3rd 09 08:05 AM