Old August 1st 09, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Ping Krypto the Klown

On Aug 1, 5:16*pm, Mike wrote:
On Aug 1, 3:39*pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On Aug 1, 3:00*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

Sure miss ya over at rec.knives mate...you seem to add some much to
the discussions over there *grin*...hope you can find your way back
and if you can find Pinkie bring him along too...and Howard and Clair
and Kadek and Phil and Stent...*grin*

Oh by the by...please RSVP Krispy for the Pinkie Bangkok Arrest Bash
for Jan 8th 2010...gonna have a ball...

Thanks for coming over to say "hey" Fred. ;-)

The fella that responded to you is our "Poor
Boy" version of Kramer. He makes up whoppers also but he's never
claimed to whip Charles Bronson's ass etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

He just got popped for.....nevermind, I'll leave you
hanging, if you want to find out about this internet
"legend" just google him. His exploits aren't as exciting as the
Bangkok Banger, but it may get there
one day.

The power of Combat Kramer is something I
may have taken lightly, I may not utter his name
again without fear of retribution. sigh

Feel free to send the boys over here, I'll do my
part and bring the wings for the bash. ;-)

See. Less than hour ago you posted to leave you alone and you'd
leave me alone.

Your word lasted very long, Gregg.

Less than hour later and you're initiating an attack. I didn't say a
word
about you in responding to Fred.

You couln't keep your word in a million years. People like you never
hold
themselves to the same standards they impose on others.

You're a loser.- Hide quoted text -

I'm responding to someone else Mike that doesn't
know anything about this group. Get lost and leave
me alone like I asked.

If someone else from rec.knives posts in here and you respond to them,
it is my duty to give them the
heads up. Would you rather me do it behind your back?

That's the way you would, but not me.
Old August 1st 09, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 1, 3:21*pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Aug 1, 5:16*pm, Mike wrote:

[...]

That's the way you would, but not me.- Hide quoted text -

***Bushey...I wonder if Ktypto the Klown or Ph.D.Dufus is related to
this bloke...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2809743...n/photostream/

Kombat Klammer inhis hour of GLORY...Bangkok Police Station...
January 8th, 2004...A Dat that will live in infamy...

According to Kombat..."It sure as H%ll will"...
Old August 2nd 09, 02:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 1, 5:21*pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

I'm responding to someone else Mike that doesn't
know anything about this group. Get lost and leave
me alone like I asked.

If someone else from rec.knives posts in here and you respond to them,
it is my duty to give them the
heads up. Would you rather me do it behind your back?

That's the way you would, but not me

You could've backchanneled him. Instead, you launched new insults
after promising that you'd leave me alone, if I left you alone. Your
word was as meaningless as you are. This just shows how you'll never
adhere to the standards you set for others. I don't need to insult
you. You insult yourself.
Old August 3rd 09, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 1, 5:16*pm, Mike wrote:

[...]

According to Kombat..."It sure as H%ll will"...- Hide quoted text -

Nah, I don't think he is related. But Kombat definitely does
take a pretty good pic, albeit a profile shot. ;-)

Old August 3rd 09, 12:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 1, 9:12*pm, Mike wrote:
On Aug 1, 5:21*pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

I'm responding to someone else Mike that doesn't
know anything about this group. Get lost and leave
me alone like I asked.

If someone else from rec.knives posts in here and you respond to them,
it is my duty to give them the
heads up. Would you rather me do it behind your back?

That's the way you would, but not me

You could've backchanneled him. Instead, you launched new insults
after promising that you'd leave me alone, if I left you alone. Your
word was as meaningless as you are. This just shows how you'll never
adhere to the standards you set for others. I don't need to insult
you. You insult yourself.

Lord, another day, another wasted post on a wasted
teacher. I'm not going to "back channel" him, see- that is the way you
operate.

You better hope I don't "back channel" Fred or the
boys over rec.knives because you have absolutely
no idea what you are getting yourself into.

If I "back channeled" him my "numerous" and dude,
I do mean "numerous" information/ file / certified
journal transcripts from the court (rather cheap out there BTW)
and all the "players" in your Weber State fiasco
along with names of EVERY person involved/ questioned along
with a couple girls at the time, that are now married,
you don't want me to go there. grin snicker

Like I told you earlier in response to me being
jealous because of my perceived lack of education...lol...you have
know idea the plethora
of information I have and can still obtain about you.

Let it go. Trust me Mike. Let it go.

Old August 3rd 09, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On Aug 1, 9:12 pm, Mike wrote:
[...]

There's a bad moon on the rise....

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires

239 countries heard and 224 QSL'd (veried, for those in Glendale) using the
NASWA Country List.

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology & Design.

They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD and lied about
being arrested, and who knows, there may be more dufi there.

Old August 3rd 09, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 2, 6:49*pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

[...]

Let it go. Trust me Mike. Let it go.- Hide quoted text -

1. You broke your own promise. You kept it going after offering to
stop.

2. I don't know what you're rattling about, but it sure sounds like a
threat.

3. Why couldn't you have backchanneled your friend, instead of choose
to ratchet up the conflict after swearing that was the last thing you
wanted?

You appear incapable to keeping your own word. Period. Everyone has
seen your offer and what you did in violation of your own promise.

Thanks bringing your troops with you. I'm sure we'll hear a lot of
shortwave-related info out of these low-life.

You have so much to be proud of, loser.

Old August 3rd 09, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 2, 8:44*pm, Mike wrote:
[...]

OK sigh I apologize Mike for my post to Fred. OK?
Like I said earlier, I felt it was my responsibility to
let Fred know who you were.

2. I don't know what you're rattling about

LOL- Oh quit it. I don't rattle pal. You know 'exactly'
what I am talking about.

but it sure sounds like a
threat.

Take it however you you want. Michael, let me explain something to
you. There is no reason,
as you say to "threaten"....I do what I do and I
know what I know because I went to school for it
and have "associates" so too speak, networked throughout the states.
Many, I don't think
much of, and I am sure the feeling may be mutual
on their end about me at times.

But in dealing with a bully such as yourself and for
months - actually years, I have asked you to leave me alone.

Do you want me to start dropping names in here, names of people that
there is absolutely no way
whatsoever I could ever know? But names you
know.grin

3. Why couldn't you have backchanneled your friend, instead of choose
to ratchet up the conflict after swearing that was the last thing you
wanted?

I already answered that question. Remember *puff-
puff-pass.*

You appear incapable to keeping your own word. Period. Everyone has
seen your offer and what you did in violation of your own promise.

And I apologized, but if someone from rec.knives
comes in here, I will again, let them know who you
are and what you are about. Other than that, I will
keep to my word and won't break the EXACT SAME
FREEKING PROMISE you broke to me. rolling my
eyes

Thanks bringing your troops with you. I'm sure we'll hear a lot of
shortwave-related info out of these low-life.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STARTED IT you
freeking dumbass...lol. You can't help but bring
me up in posts. I mean, dude, do you think I am
mentally retarded or something? DON'T bring up my
name. shaking my head You are a freeking piece.

You are the one who jumped aboard when the second biggest troll in the
history of rec.knives
followed me here. sigh You are a tool Mike,
plain and simple.

You have so much to be proud of, loser.

Thanks Mike. Actually I do have much to be proud
of. :-D

Old August 3rd 09, 04:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 2, 8:50*pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:
Bushcraftgregg wrote:
Let it go.

Why can't you? I initially suspected you to be of lesser intelligence
when you flaunted your xian leanings but this petty neener neener
behavior is really convincing.

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

Who rang your bell? Your above statement is one
you will ultimately regret and take back. But it will
be too late. I hope you enjoy your stay there, which
you won't. Sad. shaking my head Have fun there
Bob, you won't have air conditioning, so it may be a
tad warm. sigh

Old August 3rd 09, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bangkok and alla that.I told y'all more about knives than y'all learned
in the last thirty years.
cuhulin

Ping Krypto the Klown Mike[_2_] Shortwave 6 August 2nd 09 05:48 AM
Ping Krypto the Klown Bushcraftgregg Shortwave 1 August 2nd 09 02:18 AM
WTB: Ping Moduel "browing ping type " k2000 Swap 0 February 11th 09 07:05 PM
Ping A.E. 352 SSB NET Steveo CB 5 January 20th 07 12:30 AM
Ping! Landshark CB 1 March 5th 05 07:04 AM