Old August 6th 09, 11:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Floating on a cloud of love..................

More options Jun 28 2007, 9:31 pm

Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 02:31:39 -0700
Subject: Floating on a Cloud of Love
Hello Dearest Friends,

Oh Lord, how do I thank you for all the blessings I have received
over
recent days. The joy that is building up inside me has suddenly
exploded like a geyser. I honestly cannot remember feeling this
wonderful and free since I hopped around the fields of my
Grandparents
farm in Austria picking tulips for the village fair. Even though I am
60 years of age, I feel as though I am somehow reborn, or better
still, like a withered flower now in constant bloom. Well I have had
the most wonderful day.... I guess I had better explain to you all.

After my morning bowl of porridge, I set off for work feeling on top
of the world. Not long after I arrived, my dear wife phoned me with
the most joyous news...I was to become a Grandparent once again.
After
hearing this, there was no way in the world I could concentrate on my
daily business dealings and meetings, so I decided to give myself a
reward and head home at lunchtime.

I got home, and headed straight to my aviary. As I opened the door,
amidst several of my beloved spotted turtle doves fluttering like
angels flaoting down from heaven, I noticed 2 large eggs in one of
the
nesting boxes. I was overcome with joy at the thought of being a
Grandfather once again.

This very thought awoke feelings deep inside me which I thought had
vanished many years ago. I walked briskly into the living room where
my wife was standing still in her dressing gown.
My eyes gazed upon her like a ravenous teenager on his very first
date. As our eyes met, we embraced like two spirits suddenly set free
and we both fell to the ground and made sweet love on the sheepskin
rug. After we had finished our passionate rendezvous, I gazed up
towards the mantlepiece and noticed the emails I had printed from our
Forum Board. My heart skipped a beat again.

As the afternoon fell to the demands of the evening, my thoughts
again
turned to Thailand, and I quietly wondered what you all may be doing.
In my heart, I knew I had to do something to put my mind at ease, and
to show you all how much you mean to me. So I suddenly began writing
piece about some of you, which in some way, I hope will bring us all
closer together. I plan to take tomorrow off work so that I can
dedicate my mind, and my heart, to finishing the piece to send to you
all very soon.

Well my Dear Friends around the world, please have a lovely evening/
day and know that I am thinking of you all.

Kind Regards and Sweetest Dreams
Khun Brian.

*******More on Brians posts to come. Enjoy.

Old August 6th 09, 12:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 02:31:39 -0700
[...]

Oh lord, looks like I am going to have to put
on a pot of coffee. :-) Larb, you're too much.