Old September 1st 04, 09:51 AM
Liam

Default Premiere Electronics, St. Cloud, MN

Hi all,

Does anyone know of this company and if they are still in business? Their
website took and acknowledged an order, then emails go unanswered, and they
don't pick up the phone.

If anyone has dealt with this company in the last week or two, what has been
your experience?

TIA

Liam

Old September 1st 04, 10:58 PM
radioguy

I am dealing with this company now. I ordered a Imax 2000 antenna and when
It arrived it was damaged. I am still waiting on a replacement and there is
no-one to personally talk to. They don't return your phone calls ...no
communications Period. Very unhappy with Premiere Electronics

Old September 2nd 04, 12:12 AM
Liam

"Liam" wrote in message
Hi all,

Does anyone know of this company and if they are still in business?

Their
website took and acknowledged an order, then emails go unanswered, and

they
don't pick up the phone.

If anyone has dealt with this company in the last week or two, what has

been
your experience?

TIA

Liam

Thanks for that, 2 out of 2 that's 100% bad reports so far :-(

Their website has a "read what our customers say" section, unfortunately I
can't see where I can tell them what I would say...

BTW how long have you been waiting?

Old September 8th 04, 10:46 AM
Liam

"Jesse Stanley" wrote in message
Have you e-mailed them?

Did so almost on a daily basis, have given up now and will buy elsewhere.
Any recommendations for a good on-line supplier who can come up with a
Magnum 257?

Old September 9th 04, 12:04 AM
Jesse Stanley

Not sure what the problem is. I called up and placed a order today. You can
always order on the site too.