Old August 9th 09, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default PING Stoner Dave

Stoner Dave wrote...

"...I'm an unabashed Hemp user..."

FN wrote...

"...are you a Ph.dufus that smokes dope with your students
too..."...?...

as for your arrest record thats an easy one to figure...

***Hey Stoner Dave, how familiar are you with Law Enforcement...?...:-)
Old August 10th 09, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Stoner Dave wrote...

"...I'm an unabashed Hemp user..."

FN wrote...

"...are you a Ph.dufus that smokes dope with your students
too..."...?...

as for your arrest record thats an easy one to figure...

***Hey Stoner Dave, how familiar are you with Law Enforcement...?...:-)

My neighbor's a cop. Pot's legal where I live.
Old August 11th 09, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 9, 5:36*pm, dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Stoner Dave wrote...

"...I'm an unabashed Hemp user..."

FN wrote...

"...are you a Ph.dufus that smokes dope with your students
too..."...?...

as for your arrest record thats an easy one to figure...

***Hey Stoner Dave, how familiar are you with Law Enforcement...?...:-)

- My neighbor's a cop.
- Pot's legal where I live.

ROTFL -not-in- California It Ain't [.]
-unless- You have a Bona-fide Medical Condition
and an Rx from a MD resulting in a 'permit'.
http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/mmp/...20Program.aspx

oops - i forgot it's 'dave' and the laws
do not apply to him ~ RHF
Old August 11th 09, 04:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It was Henry Ford's expectation that cars would be running on ethanol,
ALA, hemp juice.It is True.
cuhulin

Old August 11th 09, 07:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 10, 8:55*pm, wrote:

- It was Henry Ford's expectation that cars
- would be running on ethanol, ALA, hemp juice.
- It is True.
- cuhulin

Give 'new meaning' to Running down the
High-Way of Life ;-} ~ RHF

Old August 11th 09, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 10, 10:52*pm, wrote:
I saw this article at * *http://www.stevequayle.comwww.prolog...clyde/camp.htm

Where the article mentions those Roosky Military vehicles in
Mississippi.I knows sumpin bouts that.What it was,,, a guy had those old
Roosky vehicles and he was going to sell them.Those old Roosky vehicles
were leaking fluids (chemicals and sh.t) onto the ground.The State of
Mississippi made him get rid of all of those old crappy Roosky
vehicles.They are not there anymore.

Metinks that guy has been drinking too much Camp Kickapoo Joy Juice.
cuhulin

Drive south on Hwy. 49 you dumb ****. Those Russian Vehicles are still
there, overgrown with weeds, the fences are mostly down and nobody's
there.

Look out for the black helicopters though..........LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Clean up your rat infested hovel you friggin' retard!
Old August 11th 09, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

~ RHF wrote:
On Aug 9, 5:36 pm, dave wrote:

- Pot's legal where I live.

ROTFL -not-in- California It Ain't [.]
-unless- You have a Bona-fide Medical Condition
and an Rx from a MD resulting in a 'permit'.
http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/mmp/...20Program.aspx

oops - i forgot it's 'dave' and the laws
do not apply to him ~ RHF
.
-ps- using & possessing 'mj' is still a
us federal crime [.]
.

So is saying "****" on the telephone.
Old August 11th 09, 09:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/mmp/...ijuana%20Progr...

oops - i forgot it's 'dave' and the laws
do not apply to him ~ RHF
*.
-ps- using & possessing 'mj' is still a
us federal crime [.]
*.

So is saying "****" on the telephone.

***So is building radio and tv stations "without blueprints" you
tard...WTF, you seem to be a real dufus Dave but what the hay, what do
I know...?...I was only around Kombat Klamer over at Rec dot Knives
for a few years so I guess I'm not "qualified" to pass judgement on
you "stupidity"...smoke another bowl stoner...*grin*
Old August 11th 09, 11:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hee Heeeeeee,,,,,, you think those Roosky vehicles are still there
(Saucier,Mississippi) since around 1994?

Get Real!,,, Dudette.

When I stopped off at the Goodwill store this morning, on my way to the
Lowe's store, I showed Pam (Pam is a regular shopper at the Goodwill
store, she is almost always at the Goodwill store www.shopgoodwill.com
my breast nipples.I asked if she thinks my nipples are getting womanly
looking.(because I take two Estrogen capsules every day) She said she
does believe my breast nipples are getting womanly looking.Then I asked
her about my arms.She said it's that Estrogen making my skin smoother.
cuhulin

Old August 12th 09, 01:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Aug 11, 11:31 am, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:
On Aug 9, 5:36 pm, dave wrote:
- Pot's legal where I live.
ROTFL -not-in- California It Ain't [.]
-unless- You have a Bona-fide Medical Condition
and an Rx from a MD resulting in a 'permit'.
http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/mmp/...ijuana%20Progr...
oops - i forgot it's 'dave' and the laws
do not apply to him ~ RHF
.
-ps- using & possessing 'mj' is still a
us federal crime [.]
.

So is saying "****" on the telephone.

***So is building radio and tv stations "without blueprints" you
tard...WTF, you seem to be a real dufus Dave but what the hay, what do
I know...?...I was only around Kombat Klamer over at Rec dot Knives
for a few years so I guess I'm not "qualified" to pass judgement on
you "stupidity"...smoke another bowl stoner...*grin*

Any moron can build a radio station; I build TV stations. I need no
plans because after the first couple dozen you tend to remember everything.

As far as reefer goes, it is quite widely used by very responsible and
important people.

Do you drink?

Did CPI build Stoner CBs Rollie CB 1 July 27th 09 12:39 AM
FA: RARE STONER PRO 40 SSB TRANSCEIVER CSFD CB 0 July 28th 08 05:24 AM
singlesideband handbook by stoner for sale Wbelsito Boatanchors 2 November 30th 04 05:14 AM
singlesideband handbook by stoner for sale Wbelsito Boatanchors 0 November 30th 04 05:04 AM
Looking for SBE CB, Browning MKIII or Stoner Radio!! RADIOMAN Equipment 0 September 20th 04 02:26 AM