Old August 10th 09, 09:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default PING: Burr, your email

Hi Burr,

I am really sorry that I am only just replying to your email now. I
have been real busy since the end of last week after having made my
very first purchase of a shortwave unit (end up going with the Grundig
G6 Aviator - Buzz Aldrin special edition), In regard to your question,
I am currently living in Australia, but I spent my teenage years and
the majority of my adulthood in the States. How long have you been
interested in shortwaves Burr? It would be really neat to hear your
story and a bit more about your life in the Philippines too

Kind regards Burr and I look forward to corresponding with you again
soon,
BK G6
Old August 10th 09, 11:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Burr, your email

"Brian Anasta" wrote in message
Hi Burr,

I am really sorry that I am only just replying to your email now. I
have been real busy since the end of last week after having made my
very first purchase of a shortwave unit (end up going with the Grundig
G6 Aviator - Buzz Aldrin special edition), In regard to your question,
I am currently living in Australia, but I spent my teenage years and
the majority of my adulthood in the States. How long have you been
interested in shortwaves Burr? It would be really neat to hear your
story and a bit more about your life in the Philippines too

Kind regards Burr and I look forward to corresponding with you again
soon,
BK G6

Watching the

Broncos Vs Sharks LIVE

61 years

It's wet here!

Burr

Old August 10th 09, 02:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.wxusa.com/international/Philippines.htm

Almost always wet, and also Humid over there, isn't it?
cuhulin

PING Lou De Gonzague - eMail returned, please call or ? firedome Boatanchors 0 October 18th 06 10:10 PM
PING TODD: I need a good email addy from you [email protected] General 1 June 1st 06 02:55 PM
PING TODD: I need a good email addy from you [email protected] Policy 2 June 1st 06 02:55 PM
PING: Cousin Burr N8KDV Shortwave 1 May 5th 04 01:29 AM
Darrel You here?Send me your email address.I did not get your email. Its Me Again ! Swap 0 November 6th 03 02:50 AM