Old August 11th 09, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : White House Threatens to Silence Rush Limbaugh Againfor...

I have four (48'' by 79'') Ondura www.ondura.com corrugated roofin
panels sittin in my new old 1983 Dodge van.Yesterday, I put one of those
panels on top of the trailer shed I am buildig around my 1914 Ford Model
T car, the car is sittin on my trailer.I can cut about thirty inches off
of each one of those panels and use the shorter cut off pieces for the
rear of my trailer shed roof, I think.The Lowe's store also sells Ondura
roofin nails, the nails have EPDM (whatever EPDM means?) Butyl washers
on them.I am not going to nail those panels down, I am going to screw
them down.I will buy some flat washers to put on the three inch long
galvanized screws I will use and a tube of exterior grade Silicone seal
stuff.I am going to do it MY way.

I am waitin on the snail mail van to come rolling down the street,
because sometimes that letter carrier dude doesn't properly close my
snail mail box door and I don't want anybody walkin up and down the
street to ''inspect'' my snail mail.My snail mail PC World magazine or
my snail mail Popular Mechanics magazine might show up today.

Then I am goin to the Lowe's store for Silicone seal, I might as well
buy a new caulking gun too, it would take me a year to find my old one.
cuhulin

Old August 12th 09, 03:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EPDM_rubber

Old August 12th 09, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : White House Threatens to Silence Rush Limbaugh Againf...

www.ondura.com/testimonials.asp

Ann Fant Davis in Lexington (Lexington is about sixty sumpin miles North
of doggy's couch) said she is 5'1'', 110 pounds, 76 years old and
female.

She must be one tough cookie!
cuhulin

Old August 12th 09, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There is a bug crawling around on my WebTV tv screen.Maybe that bug
likes WebTV, I will leave that bug alone.
cuhulin