Old August 13th 09, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WILL OBAMA GO TO OKLAHOMA? - It's starting to feel like 1995all over again.

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 01:00:00 -0700, Bob Dobbs wrote:

Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Aug 12, 11:29Â*pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:
0baMa0 Tse Dung wrote:
Folks, we are being
set up. Â*Just like in 1995.

Gonna be stupid enough to fall for it?

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

Just curious Bob. Do you think that the Oklahoma and WTC bombings
happened "exactly" like they said?

I doubt anything ever gets reported totally accurately, with variances
amongst sources and all. Just who are the "they" you were asking about?
FWIW: I have more doubts about the veracity of the 'official' account of
the Manhattan air show than OKC, but suspect there are many untold
aspects of both.

I was born in OK and spent the first 27 years of my life there, family
still lives there, and I DON'T WANT TO GO TO OKLAHOMA! I don't blame
Obama for not wanting to go there! I left faster than the Okies during
the Dust Bowl!

--
"What do you mean there's no movie?"
Old August 13th 09, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WILL OBAMA GO TO OKLAHOMA? - It's starting to feel like 1995al...

There are a lot of real Good Oklahomans in Oklahoma.I have been to
Oklahoma a few times before.The first time was when meself and family
moved to Bozeman,Montana in 1956.The second time was when I bought my
1914 Ford T Model car in Sioux Falls,South Dakota, I rented a U-Haul
truck to bring my car home,I drove through Oklahoma.The third time was
when I bought a 1931 Ford Model A car in Sublette,Kansas in 1974, I
drove through Oklahoma twice that time, I towed the Ford Model A car
behind a 1957 Ford Thunderbird car I used to own..
Nothing wrong with the Great State of Oklahoma.
www.50states.com
The Oklahoma Song.
cuhulin

Old August 13th 09, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Irish Republican Army is NOT a terrorist group.Some of those bombs were
planted by the Brits and blamed on IRA. ( www.cryptome.org/index.html
)

What do you call Bloody Sunday? What do you call the Irish Famine of
long ago? There were other crops than potatos, you know.
cuhulin

Old August 14th 09, 01:38 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

On Aug 13, 3:18*am, Ross Archer wrote:

Yup. *Almost all violent terrorism in recent years the US is committed
by far right extremists, from McVeigh to bin Laden.

Oh really? And you only go back to "in recent years"? bwaHAHAHAHAHA!

Charlie Manson loves you man! ROTFLMAO!

Old August 14th 09, 01:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 12, 10:29*pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:
0baMa0 Tse Dung wrote:
Folks, we are being
set up. *Just like in 1995.

Gonna be stupid enough to fall for it?

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

Why bother? Kabuki-BaMa0 Theatre is now showing Hari-Kari!

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....-bama-theater/

LOL!

Old August 14th 09, 01:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 13, 12:09*pm, wrote:
Irish Republican Army is NOT a terrorist group.Some of those bombs were
planted by the Brits and blamed on IRA. ( *www.cryptome.org/index.html
)

What do you call Bloody Sunday? What do you call the Irish Famine of
long ago? There were other crops than potatos, you know.
cuhulin

Did you know Ireland allows anyone with Irish grandparents to declare
Irish Citizenship?

May come in handy soon:
http://www.citizensinformation.ie/ca...rth_or_descent
Old August 14th 09, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WILL OBAMA GO TO OKLAHOMA? - It's starting to feel like 1995...

DUMBASS'S so-called approval rating Drops to New LOW 47%
FORTY SEVEN PERCENT!
www.drudgereport.com
cuhulin

Old August 14th 09, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

FX channel is now showing Blackhawk Down movie.

www.realchange.org
Colin Powell.
cuhulin

Old August 14th 09, 03:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 13, 4:00*am, Bob Dobbs wrote:
Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Aug 12, 11:29*pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:
0baMa0 Tse Dung wrote:
Folks, we are being
set up. *Just like in 1995.

Gonna be stupid enough to fall for it?

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

Just curious Bob. Do you think that the Oklahoma
and WTC bombings happened "exactly" like they
said?

I doubt anything ever gets reported totally accurately,
with variances amongst sources and all.
Just who are the "they" you were asking about?

They, meaning the "official accounts" of what
was told to us.

FWIW: I have more doubts about the veracity
of the 'official' account of the Manhattan air show than OKC,
but suspect there are many untold aspects of both.

That's fair I suppose.

Old August 14th 09, 03:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.irishholocaust.org/

http://www.nga.ie/irish_holocaust.htm

--

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/