Old August 15th 09, 09:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Is there a Group Moderator?

On Aug 14, 4:51�pm, dave wrote:
Blake in SF wrote:
Is there a group moderator, and are there any policies about what can
and cannot be posted in this group? �Is the main topic supposed to be
shortwave radio? �or something else?

Shortwave Radio is dead.

Then, what are all of these SW geeks going to do? They're certainly
not going out and getting laid!
Old August 15th 09, 11:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF, Roy Fisk is an A OK guy.Why y'all want to pick on him? I will sic
Burr on y'all.
cuhulin

Old August 16th 09, 08:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BoobleStubble wrote:
On Aug 14, 4:51�pm, dave wrote:
Blake in SF wrote:
Is there a group moderator, and are there any policies about what can
and cannot be posted in this group? �Is the main topic supposed to be
shortwave radio? �or something else?

Shortwave Radio is dead.

Then, what are all of these SW geeks going to do? They're certainly
not going out and getting laid!

Are you sure about that??

Old August 16th 09, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

How come they don't at least put half ass Decent Wheels on those little
walk/push/behind Lawn Mowers??? Have you priced those 100 percent cheap
ass plastic pieces of Crap lately? They start at about $8.00 and UP!!!
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeittttttt,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old August 16th 09, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I will check some of the rinky dink lawn mower shops around here.Maybe I
can find some wheels realllllll cheap.
cuhulin

Old August 16th 09, 10:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Second hand lawnmower shops are pretty cheap. Got a set for my GE(they
crumbled all to hell), for $5. The treads were still like new.

Old August 16th 09, 11:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
I will check some of the rinky dink lawn mower shops around here.Maybe I
can find some wheels realllllll cheap.
cuhulin

Buy generics at Lowe's. Way cheaper than a lawnmower shop.
Old August 16th 09, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have already seen the wheels at Lowe's, they are not way cheaper.
The Troy Bilt 6.50 horsepower lawn mower I bought at the USA Pawn Shop
about a week ago for $119.95 plus Mississippi RIP OFF sales taxes, (it
doesn't need better wheels, it's my other lawn mower needs better
wheels) the Lowe's store sells the exact same lawn mower for $217.00,
plus Mississippi RIP OFF sales taxes.

///May I help you?//
Yes, I would like an Arr Oh Cee and a Moon Pie, please.
///We don't have that///
OK, how about a Big Orange drank and a Pack of Nabs?

I am probally the only one here who remembers those Pack of Nabs.They
used to sell for five cents for a pack of four of them.They were
Gooddddddd too.
cuhulin

Old August 17th 09, 01:18 AM
Senior Member

Angry

Why don't you goof off's start your own lawn mower forum instead of posting your crap where no one cares?
Stay on topic here! Helloooo,moderator? You're dropping the ball here!
N9ZAS