RadioBanter

-   -   Service (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/146024-service.html)

Just Plain Burr August 16th 09 08:06 AM

Service

I became confused when I heard the word 'service' used with these

agencies.

Internal Revenue 'Service'

U.S. Postal 'Service'

Telephone 'Service'

Cable TV 'Service'

Civil 'Service'

State, City, County & Public 'Service'

Customer 'Service'

This is not what I thought 'service' meant.

But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had

rented a bull to 'service' a few cows.

BAM!!! It all came into focus. Now I understand what all those agencies

are doing to us.

You are now as enlightened as I am.

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean

[email protected] August 16th 09 02:49 PM

Service

You got it right, Burr.

What do you call a Bull that is dozing?
Bulldozing.
cuhulin

dave August 16th 09 07:40 PM

Service

wrote:
You got it right, Burr.

What do you call a Bull that is dozing?
Bulldozing.
cuhulin

You can't use the same verb in the setup that you use in the punch.
That ruins the joke.

n9zas August 16th 09 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Plain Burr (Post 685985)
[...]

Good for you,but what does this have to do with the shortwave "service"? That's what this forum is for boo boo!
N9ZAS

[email protected] August 16th 09 09:43 PM

Service

English language wasen't my forte in school, Thank you very much, please
mam.
I liked Science and the purrrty girls and History and the purrrty girls.
cuhulin

n9zas August 17th 09 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 686019)
English language wasen't my forte in school, Thank you very much, please
mam.
I liked Science and the purrrty girls and History and the purrrty girls.
cuhulin

AGAIN! Wrong Forum here,wake up and look!

[email protected] August 17th 09 03:37 AM

Service

Hurricane Camille 40 Years Later.
www.freerepublic.com/focus/t-news/2317607/posts

I sure do remember that one.Just like it was yesterday.
cuhulin

n9zas August 17th 09 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 686055)
Hurricane Camille 40 Years Later.
www.freerepublic.com/focus/t-news/2317607/posts

I sure do remember that one.Just like it was yesterday.
cuhulin

Then try REMEMBERING to post in the right forum?
This IS the SHORTWAVE forum dufus!!!

m II August 17th 09 10:47 PM

Service

wrote:

English language wasen't my forte in school, Thank you very much, please
mam.

Forte? It wasn't your fifte or sixte either......

mike
--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/

[email protected] August 18th 09 12:17 AM

Service

When I was a kid, my mom used to give me a dollar and told me to go get
a haircut.That meant I had to walk about three quarters of a mile on
Robinson Road to the barber shop.The barber's daughter had a crush on
me.Haircuts aren't my Forte either.I want to let my hair grow shoulder
lenght and style it and profile it just like those wimmins hair.
cuhulin