Old August 16th 09, 08:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Service

I became confused when I heard the word 'service' used with these

agencies.

Internal Revenue 'Service'

U.S. Postal 'Service'

Telephone 'Service'

Cable TV 'Service'

Civil 'Service'

State, City, County & Public 'Service'

Customer 'Service'

This is not what I thought 'service' meant.

But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had

rented a bull to 'service' a few cows.

BAM!!! It all came into focus. Now I understand what all those agencies

are doing to us.

You are now as enlightened as I am.

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean

Old August 16th 09, 02:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You got it right, Burr.

What do you call a Bull that is dozing?
Bulldozing.
cuhulin

Old August 16th 09, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
You got it right, Burr.

What do you call a Bull that is dozing?
Bulldozing.
cuhulin

You can't use the same verb in the setup that you use in the punch.
That ruins the joke.
Old August 16th 09, 08:46 PM
Senior Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Plain Burr View Post
[...]

Good for you,but what does this have to do with the shortwave "service"? That's what this forum is for boo boo!
N9ZAS
Old August 16th 09, 09:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

English language wasen't my forte in school, Thank you very much, please
mam.
I liked Science and the purrrty girls and History and the purrrty girls.
cuhulin

Old August 17th 09, 01:30 AM
Senior Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
English language wasen't my forte in school, Thank you very much, please
mam.
I liked Science and the purrrty girls and History and the purrrty girls.
cuhulin
AGAIN! Wrong Forum here,wake up and look!
Old August 17th 09, 03:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hurricane Camille 40 Years Later.
www.freerepublic.com/focus/t-news/2317607/posts

I sure do remember that one.Just like it was yesterday.
cuhulin

Old August 17th 09, 02:15 PM
Senior Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Hurricane Camille 40 Years Later.
www.freerepublic.com/focus/t-news/2317607/posts

I sure do remember that one.Just like it was yesterday.
cuhulin
Then try REMEMBERING to post in the right forum?
This IS the SHORTWAVE forum dufus!!!
Old August 18th 09, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

When I was a kid, my mom used to give me a dollar and told me to go get
a haircut.That meant I had to walk about three quarters of a mile on
Robinson Road to the barber shop.The barber's daughter had a crush on
me.Haircuts aren't my Forte either.I want to let my hair grow shoulder
lenght and style it and profile it just like those wimmins hair.
cuhulin