Old August 20th 09, 02:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FCC's 'Diversity' Chief May Use 'Back Door' to Regulate Talk...

The Show that liberals love to hate.The Show that Conservatives hate to
miss.The Paul Gallo Radio Show.
www.supertalkms.com
cuhulin

Old August 20th 09, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
The Show that liberals love to hate.The Show that Conservatives hate to
miss.The Paul Gallo Radio Show.
www.supertalkms.com
cuhulin

The show that no one's ever heard of...
Old August 20th 09, 05:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You have heard of it, and also the JT and Dave radio talk/squawk show, I
done mentioned them a million times before in this here newsgroper.
www.supertalkms.com

Started raining here about twenty minutes ago, metinks it has stopped
now, for a while anyway.
I likes that thar Rain.

Southern Rainnn,,, Southern Rainnnn, from the Gulf Coast Mississippi,,,,
Southern Rainnn always makes me feel like hommmmme,,,,,,,
(that is an actual genuine song, Southern Rain)

Heh, it's raining again right now, with that thunder and stuff, and my
DirecTV satellite signal is out for lunch too.
NO Droughts around here, I Guarantee you!
cuhulin

Old August 20th 09, 05:45 PM
Senior Member

Question

WHAT does it have to do with SHORTWAVE radio???
STAY on topic Hmmmmm?