Old August 24th 09, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default hitler was a conservative:As Hitler himself wrote: "The mainpl...

Bouts fifteen minutes ago, I plugged in my phone and I phoned Follen.I
says, Do y'all have pressure treated plywood? I needs to buy eight
sheets of four by eight plywood three eights inch thick and two four by
eight sheets of plywood three quarter inch thick.He says, Yes Sir, we
ought to be able to help you out.I says, Are y'all still located over
there behind that building that used to be Hardins Bakery? He says,
That's exactly were we are at.I says, How about a price on that plywood?
He says, The three eights inch thick plywood will run you about fifteen
dollars a sheet and the three quarter inch plywood will run you about
thirty eight dollars a sheet.I says, That sounds good to me, I will be
over there tomorrow before noontime.

I have been there before, back in the late 1960s or early 1970s.There is
a big Fish trophy and some big Deer Antlers and some other thingys
mounted on the walls in their office.I bet that stuff is still there on
the wall.
cuhulin