Old August 26th 09, 09:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default RIP Edward Kennedy

RIP Edward Kennedy and Thank You
for a Life-Time of Service to the Nation - Amen. ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kennedy
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090826/us_nm/us_kennedy
Old August 26th 09, 11:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 26, 4:21*am, RHF wrote:
RIP Edward Kennedy and Thank You
for a Life-Time of Service to the Nation - Amen. ~ RHFhttp://en.wikipedia..org/wiki/Ted_Kennedyhttp://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090826/us_nm/us_kennedy
*.

Yeah. Rest in peace.ahem
Old August 26th 09, 12:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 26, 4:21*am, RHF wrote:
RIP Edward Kennedy and Thank You
for a Life-Time of Service to the Nation - Amen. ~ RHFhttp://en.wikipedia..org/wiki/Ted_Kennedyhttp://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090826/us_nm/us_kennedy
*.

After speaking for the last three hours with someone who has lived
in Washington since 88..... I say...."Time for you to meet your
maker Teddy."

I wonder how many stories will now come out that he has
passed or how many stories will be squelched because he
is a Kennedy.

Time will tell.
Old August 26th 09, 12:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

.

After speaking for the last three hours with someone who has lived
in Washington since 88..... I say...."Time for you to meet your
maker Teddy."

Mary Jo has probably already kicked his sorry ass over the edge.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 26th 09, 12:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 8/26/09 06:26 , dxAce wrote:

Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On Aug 26, 4:21 am, wrote:
RIP Edward Kennedy and Thank You
for a Life-Time of Service to the Nation - Amen. ~ RHFhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kennedyhttp://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090826/us_nm/us_kennedy
.

After speaking for the last three hours with someone who has lived
in Washington since 88..... I say...."Time for you to meet your
maker Teddy."

Mary Jo has probably already kicked his sorry ass over the edge.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I'm thinking his driving instructor was none to happy to see him,
either.

Old August 26th 09, 12:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 26, 7:26*am, dxAce wrote:
Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Aug 26, 4:21 am, RHF wrote:
RIP Edward Kennedy and Thank You
for a Life-Time of Service to the Nation - Amen. ~ RHFhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kennedyhttp://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20...
*.

After speaking for the last three hours with someone who has lived
in Washington since 88..... I say...."Time for you to meet your
maker Teddy."

Mary Jo has probably already kicked his sorry ass over the edge.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hey Steve. Yeah, lifes a trip. For the last couple of weeks I have got
speak to a couple people I haven't got to speak to in a while.

In regard to Kennedy, I won't say anything about what was said to me,
but if
even a quarter of what I heard was the truth....I can do nothing but
just
shake my head and roll my eyes. It just boggles the mind that one can
basically
"be put" in that spot because of his families connections and have
such a HUGE
part in the way that our laws our written, unbelievable IMO.

What is even sadder and scarier IMO, is that there has been a couple
chosen
people "in the background" that have just been waiting till he croaks
so that
they "have their years in the sun."

Until the people speak up ( which will never happen).....this crap is
going to
continue to happen. I have a niece that is now in Washington, been
there for
three years, and if anything close to 75% of what she says happens
(which
it does, because she hasn't learned the skill of lying 'yet'.") is the
truth, that
area is THE MOST crooked city in the United States of America....and
what
will prove it even more IMO is that since she has been there the last
year, she doesn't speak of what she has seen and heard like she did
the first couple of years.

It's 'almost' like she has been brainwashed to keep her mouth shut,
where she
used to be all gabby about eveything she saw and heard....nah baby
nah...it
ain't happening now. I have the sick feeling (since she has been there
and told
me some stories) that nothing is ever going to change. It is only
going to get
worse. That actually shouldn't shock me because that is 'exactly' what
that
stupid silly book The Bible says is going to happen.

Jump on the horse I say and grab a hold of those reigns, it's gonna be
fun per the scriptures.:-D

Old August 26th 09, 01:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bushcraftgregg wrote:

It's 'almost' like she has been brainwashed to keep her mouth shut,
where she
used to be all gabby about eveything she saw and heard....nah baby
nah...it
ain't happening now. I have the sick feeling (since she has been there
and told
me some stories) that nothing is ever going to change. It is only
going to get
worse. That actually shouldn't shock me because that is 'exactly' what
that
stupid silly book The Bible says is going to happen.

Jump on the horse I say and grab a hold of those reigns, it's gonna be
fun per the scriptures.:-D

We are frogs in hot water. It's really bad now, but we're too confused
and misdirected to see it. Crops are failing; water supplies are drying
up; mass migrations are next. "Get yer program..."
Old August 26th 09, 01:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 26, 8:25*am, dave wrote:
Bushcraftgregg wrote:

It's 'almost' like she has been brainwashed to keep her mouth shut,
where she
used to be all gabby about eveything she saw and heard....nah baby
nah...it
ain't happening now. I have the sick feeling (since she has been there
and told
me some stories) that nothing is ever going to change. It is only
going to get
worse. That actually shouldn't shock me because that is 'exactly' what
that
stupid silly book The Bible says is going to happen.

Jump on the horse I say and grab a hold of those reigns, it's gonna be
fun per the scriptures.:-D

We are frogs in hot water. *It's really bad now, but we're too confused
and misdirected to see it. *Crops are failing; water supplies are drying
up; mass migrations are next. *"Get yer program..."- Hide quoted text -

I here you.
Old August 26th 09, 02:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 04:16:54 -0700 (PDT), Bushcraftgregg
wrote:

After speaking for the last three hours with someone who has lived
in Washington since 88..... I say...."Time for you to meet your
maker Teddy."

Your friend must be an incredible asshole:

"A 2009 survey by The Hill, a Capitol Hill publication, found that Senate
Republicans believed Kennedy was the chamber's easiest Democrat to work with and
most bipartisan."

-- Larry (in Washington since 1983)
Old August 26th 09, 02:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Chapaquaddick Ted, he done DEAD!

That cat was a good Swimmer, say what?
cuhulin