RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : Prez Obama's White House is Using the NEA to Produce and Promote Obama-Ganda© (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/146381-ot-prez-obamas-white-house-using-nea-produce-promote-obama-ganda%A9.html)

~ RHF September 4th 09 10:54 PM

(OT) : Prez Obama Presents Obama-Cation© Day for All American Schools featuring Obama-Ganda©

On Sep 4, 6:45*am, dave wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:
"dave" wrote in message
om...
~ RHF wrote:
Prez Obama Presents Obama-Cation© Day for
All American Schools featuring Obama-Ganda©
http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_13264495
*.
Obama-Cation© = Indoctrination of All School Children
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC-q5mnnlyk
to Pledge Allegiance to Their President . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwG5MhVGQ6k
to Pledge Allegiance to The World . . .
http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=4689
Obama-Ganda© = PSYOPS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_operations
It's good to be da king!

Indoctrination of school children is absolutely nothing new. I know for sure
they did it when I was a kid (booing is communist, etc.) and what is
requiring students to recite the Pledge of Allegiance if not political
indoctrination?

- That's why we have elections.

Dave,

The American Revolution 1776 was to Get Rid
of Kings and Make Every Man {Person} Equal.

Prez Obama Hired by the American People
as a 'Temporary' President for 4-Years and
Out by 8-Years : NO KINGS and Not a
President-for-Life [.]

say not to the 'cult' of king-obama ~ RHF

~ RHF September 4th 09 11:21 PM

(OT) : Prez Obama Presents Obama-Cation© Day for All American Schools featuring Obama-Ganda©

On Sep 4, 7:22*am, " wrote:
On Sep 4, 6:45*am, dave wrote: That's why we have elections. *When the Republicans have the White House
then the kids have to listen to that president. *What's the big deal?

The wing nuts have always hated the concept of public education.

As I recall JFK told me to exercise more and study science...the horror..-

- Now, they are showing their opposition to
- children working hard on their studies.

That's "O"Merican Obama-Ganda©
-aka- Another Liberal-Fascist Lie
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...7b9f227dae51b1
-about- "O"Merica and "O"Mericans

FACT - Every Good Decent American Whats
All of American's School Children To Study
Hard and Do Well in School; plus to have a
Happy Childhood and a Good Family Life.

What We Don't What is American's School Children
INDOCTRINATED INTO THE 'CULT' OF PREZ OBAMA.
-cause- That's 21st Century Liberal-Fascism.

[email protected] September 5th 09 03:40 AM

(OT) : Prez Obama Presents Obama-Cation©Day for All American S...

George Washington Bridge Blast Shields.
www.cryptome.org/index.html

Shields Up!
cuhulin

n9zas September 5th 09 04:52 AM

None of this relates to shortwave radio so it shouldn't be here to begin with!!!We can care less about your crappy politics!!