Old September 2nd 09, 11:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Default (OT) : Prez Obama's White House is Using the NEA to Produce and Promote Obama-Ganda©

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ff4_1251852009
Old September 2nd 09, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Prez Obama's White House is Using the NEA to Produceand...

Does the White House kitchen have granite counter tops? and also, (I
Likes to use that word, also) does the White House have stainless steel
kitchen appliances, and also, stainless steel accutrements? (Also)

The very best quality stainless steel is used in American nuke plants
and American nuke power plants for American Military Ships and
Submarines.The first Nuke Submarine built in the South (South is always
Best) was built at Ingalls Shipbuilding in Pascagoula,Mississippi.At the
American nuke power plants, they spray Orange Juice on the grounds/grass
areas to help keep down nuke radiation.
cuhulin

Old September 2nd 09, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Clunker Legislation.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=272369

wHat makes the water so cold this time of year? //Falling in!// ~ We
Went to College, 1936 movie on teh TCM chunnel.
cuhulin

Old September 4th 09, 10:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Default (OT) : Prez Obama Presents Obama-Cation© Day for All American Schools featuring Obama-Ganda©

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_13264495
Old September 4th 09, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

~ RHF wrote:
Prez Obama Presents Obama-Cation© Day for
All American Schools featuring Obama-Ganda©
http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_13264495
.
Obama-Cation© = Indoctrination of All School Children
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC-q5mnnlyk
to Pledge Allegiance to Their President . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwG5MhVGQ6k
to Pledge Allegiance to The World . . .
http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=4689
Obama-Ganda© = PSYOPS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_operations

It's good to be da king!

Old September 4th 09, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Prez Obama Presents Obama-Cation©Day for All American ...

I done found me another excuse to head on over to the Lowe's store and
flirt with them purrty wimmins agin.It says in a Lowe's pamplet
thingy,,, Werner 13' Telescoping Multi-Ladder.Was $109.New Lower Price!
Now $69.Also, I have deeeeeecided to put three (THREE) big lonnng strap
hinges on each of the rear plywood doors for my old trailer.
I needs to go to the Lowe's store.
cuhulin

Old September 4th 09, 02:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

"dave" wrote in message
m...
~ RHF wrote:
Prez Obama Presents Obama-Cation© Day for
All American Schools featuring Obama-Ganda©
http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_13264495
.
Obama-Cation© = Indoctrination of All School Children
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC-q5mnnlyk
to Pledge Allegiance to Their President . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwG5MhVGQ6k
to Pledge Allegiance to The World . . .
http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=4689
Obama-Ganda© = PSYOPS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_operations

It's good to be da king!

Indoctrination of school children is absolutely nothing new. I know for sure
they did it when I was a kid (booing is communist, etc.) and what is
requiring students to recite the Pledge of Allegiance if not political
indoctrination?

Old September 4th 09, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Brenda Ann wrote:
"dave" wrote in message
m...
~ RHF wrote:
Prez Obama Presents Obama-Cation© Day for
All American Schools featuring Obama-Ganda©
http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_13264495
.
Obama-Cation© = Indoctrination of All School Children
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC-q5mnnlyk
to Pledge Allegiance to Their President . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwG5MhVGQ6k
to Pledge Allegiance to The World . . .
http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=4689
Obama-Ganda© = PSYOPS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_operations

It's good to be da king!

Indoctrination of school children is absolutely nothing new. I know for sure
they did it when I was a kid (booing is communist, etc.) and what is
requiring students to recite the Pledge of Allegiance if not political
indoctrination?

That's why we have elections. When the Republicans have the White House
then the kids have to listen to that president. What's the big deal?
As I recall JFK told me to exercise more and study science...the horror.
Old September 4th 09, 03:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

On Sep 4, 6:45*am, dave wrote:
That's why we have elections. *When the Republicans have the White House
then the kids have to listen to that president. *What's the big deal?

The wing nuts have always hated the concept of public education.

As I recall JFK told me to exercise more and study science...the horror.-

Now, they are showing their opposition to children working hard on
their studies.
Old September 4th 09, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

On Sep 4, 6:30*am, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:
"dave" wrote in message

m...

~ RHF wrote:
Prez Obama Presents Obama-Cation© Day for
All American Schools featuring Obama-Ganda©
http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_13264495
*.
Obama-Cation© = Indoctrination of All School Children
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC-q5mnnlyk
to Pledge Allegiance to Their President . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwG5MhVGQ6k
to Pledge Allegiance to The World . . .
http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=4689
Obama-Ganda© = PSYOPS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_operations

- - It's good to be da king!

Dave,

The American Revolution 1776 was to Get Rid
of Kings and Make Every Man {Person} Equal.

Prez Obama Hired by the American People
as a 'Temporary' President for 4-Years and
Out by 8-Years : NO KINGS and Not a
President-for-Life [.]

say not to king-obama ~ RHF