Old September 1st 09, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hope nobody's in the area of that nasty conflagration.. :-/

In article ,
dave wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:
"dave" wrote in message
m...
Brenda Ann wrote:
Drag this map down a bit. I am 0.8 miles North of "Lang". "Got any
marshmallows!"

http://www.inciweb.org/incident/1856/

Is Lang big enough to show up in my Delorme So-Cal atlas? ... Yup.

A little too close for comfort..

This is the most surreal place on Earth.

"Antelope Freeway one thirty-second mile
Antelope Freeway one sixty-fourth mile"

I always wondered where that was.

Mark Zenier

Old September 3rd 09, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mark Zenier wrote:
In article ,
dave wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:
"dave" wrote in message
m...
Brenda Ann wrote:
Drag this map down a bit. I am 0.8 miles North of "Lang". "Got any
marshmallows!"

http://www.inciweb.org/incident/1856/

Is Lang big enough to show up in my Delorme So-Cal atlas? ... Yup.

A little too close for comfort..

This is the most surreal place on Earth.

"Antelope Freeway one thirty-second mile
Antelope Freeway one sixty-fourth mile"

I always wondered where that was.

Mark Zenier

Ralph Spoilsport RV Sales is right up the street.
Old September 3rd 09, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I done gots one (ONE) three quarter inch tHick piece of pressure treated
(it's a Treat to beat your feet on the Mississippi [River] Mud!)
plyboard (plywood) Boss, iffen that board is too long, I knows what to
do with it) cut and one of my Jorgensen lonnng bar clamps holding it on
to the 4'' by 4'' center post ats the rear of my old trailer.tHis
mawnin, I wenited to the Lowe's store and I boughts four big long strap
hinges and a whole slew of nuts and bolts and flat washers, to teh tune
of $39.95 plus $2.80 Mississippi RIP OFF sales taxes.tHey sure do have
some Real Cute Wimmins who works over there.I allus likes to find me an
excuse to go to that Lowe's store.
cuhulin

Old September 5th 09, 05:09 AM
Senior Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I done gots one (ONE) three quarter inch tHick piece of pressure treated
(it's a Treat to beat your feet on the Mississippi [River] Mud!)
plyboard (plywood) Boss, iffen that board is too long, I knows what to
do with it) cut and one of my Jorgensen lonnng bar clamps holding it on
to the 4'' by 4'' center post ats the rear of my old trailer.tHis
mawnin, I wenited to the Lowe's store and I boughts four big long strap
hinges and a whole slew of nuts and bolts and flat washers, to teh tune
of $39.95 plus $2.80 Mississippi RIP OFF sales taxes.tHey sure do have
some Real Cute Wimmins who works over there.I allus likes to find me an
excuse to go to that Lowe's store.
cuhulin
WRONG FORUM!!! Get with it!!!

Hope nobody's in the area of that nasty conflagration.. :-/ [email protected] Shortwave 1 September 2nd 09 03:11 PM
Hope nobody's in the area of that nasty conflagration.. :-/ ~ RHF Shortwave 0 September 1st 09 09:20 AM
OT- Nasty Weather Steveo CB 26 May 25th 04 12:56 AM
Nobody's smiling at Air America Mike Terry Shortwave 7 May 9th 04 04:22 PM