Old September 5th 09, 03:11 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default What does an Energy Czar do?

"Shelving the minor details of communist sympathizer and 911 Truth
pusher for one moment, does Van Jones have any qualifications for
holding a position that creates jobs, any qualifications that he is an
environmental expert? I’m sort of stuck on stupid that this guy is
actually working as a Green Jobs Czar. Perhaps building the plan for
Obama’s civilian army, this is more in line with Jones vision."

"Unemployment at 9.7% today. Doesn’t seem like there are many blue,
white or green jobs created. We could be paying for a communist to
build a civilian army with tax dollars, wow do I feel foolish. Wonder
if they’ll let American’s get so desperate, the only option many will
have for employment is some facet of Barry chanting and order taking."

[...]

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....nergy-czar-do/
Old September 5th 09, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 5, 9:11Â*am, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
"Shelving the minor details of communist sympathizer and 911 Truth
pusher for one moment, does Van Jones have any qualifications for
holding a position that creates jobs, any qualifications that he is an
environmental expert? I’m sort of stuck on stupid that this guy is
actually working as a Green Jobs Czar. Perhaps building the plan for
Obama’s civilian army, this is more in line with Jones vision."

"Unemployment at 9.7% today. Doesn’t seem like there are many blue,
white or green jobs created. We could be paying for a communist to
build a civilian army with tax dollars, wow do I feel foolish. Wonder
if they’ll let American’s get so desperate, the only option many will
have for employment is some facet of Barry chanting and order taking."

[...]

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....-baar-what-doe...

Keeps track of idiots that expend their energy worrying about nothing
like yourself.

Old September 5th 09, 11:13 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

On Sep 5, 7:11Â*am, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
"Shelving the minor details of communist sympathizer and 911 Truth
pusher for one moment, does Van Jones have any qualifications for
holding a position that creates jobs, any qualifications that he is an
environmental expert? I’m sort of stuck on stupid that this guy is
actually working as a Green Jobs Czar. Perhaps building the plan for
Obama’s civilian army, this is more in line with Jones vision."

"Unemployment at 9.7% today. Doesn’t seem like there are many blue,
white or green jobs created. We could be paying for a communist to
build a civilian army with tax dollars, wow do I feel foolish. Wonder
if they’ll let American’s get so desperate, the only option many will
have for employment is some facet of Barry chanting and order taking."

[...]

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....-baar-what-doe...

Leads the White House Staff in Singing . . .

"Turn-Off the Lights the Party's Over"
-a-la- Don Meredith ABC-MNF

WHY -cause- Prez Obama will be Out-and-Gone
in 4-Years {That's 1461 Days} with 228 Days Down
and 1233 Days Remaining. ~ RHF
Old September 10th 09, 02:55 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

An energy czar is very similar to a lesbian:

THEY DON'T DO DICK !!!