Old September 13th 09, 10:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default N8WWM Convoy lyrics

Uh, Breaker One-Nine, this here's the owned N8
You got a copy on me Lelnad? C'mon

Uh, yeah 10-4 N8, fer sure, fer sure
By golly it's clean clear to Fag-Town, C'mon

Uh, yeah, that's a big 10-4 Lelnad,
Yeah, we definitely got us the front door good buddy,
Mercy sakes alive, looks like we got us a convoy

Was the dark of the moon, on the sixth of June
with Doug getting it on with hogs
Blowing Cabover Pete with a reefer on
And having sex with dogs
We was headin' fer bear on I-One-Oh
'Bout a mile outta Shaky-Town
I sez Lelnad, this here's the N8
An' I'm about to put the hammer down

Cause we gotta little ol' convoy, rockin' through the night
Yeah we gotta little ol' convoy, ain't she a beautiful sight?
Come on an' join our convoy, ain't nothin' gonna git in our way
We're gonna roll this gay ass' convoy, cross the USA
Convoy... Convoy...

Uh, breaker Lelnad, this here's N8
Uh, you wanna back off them hogs
10-4, 'bout five mile or so, 10-roger
Them hogs is gittin' in-tense up here

By the time we got into Tulsa-Town
We had eighty-five trucks in all
Pink ones up on the clover leaf
And I wanted to lick Mopar's balls

Yeah that sounded as good as bugs on a bumper
I even thought of Dave Hall losing his hair
I sez callin' all trucks, this here's N8
I really want to see you bare

Cause we gotta great big convoy, rockin' through the night
Yeah we gotta great big convoy, ain't she a beautiful sight?
Come on an' join our convoy, ain't nothin' gonna git in our way
We're gonna roll this gay ass convoy, cross the USA
Convoy... Convoy...

Uh, you wanna give me a 10-9 on that Lelnad?
Uh, negatory Lelnad, yer still too close
Yeah, them hogs is startin' to seal up our anuses
Mercy sakes, you better back off another ten

Well we rolled up Interstate 44
Like a rocket sled on rails
I though of Twistedhed's radio
and how it almost landed me in jail

By the time we hit that Chi-Town
I was thinking about Tim Nebo's ass
and all the times he keyed on me
while chewing the rag with Brass

Don't forget Jay and Pain and Ice Cold, too
and Jim Hampton way up north
Yea them CBers do something to me
make me question my self worth

Well we hid like kids and squealed like girls
and pranced around in women's clothes
those bad men in rec.radio.cb
make us realize we're dirty ho's

Hey Landshark, listen
You wanna listen up for my weak radio?
Yeah, I just wanna be heard man
I needs all the help I can git

Well we laid a strip fer a Jersey man whore
Prepared to play with his behind

I was having nightmares about sideband mode
and freaking out over freeband time

I sez Lelnad, this here's the convicted N8
we just ain't a never gonna learn

So I clutched the mic
and cried all through the night
I said I hope rec.radio burns

Cause we gotta gay ass convoy, rockin' through the night
Yeah we gotta gay ass convoy, ain't she a beautiful sight?
Come on an' join our convoy, ain't nothin' gonna git in our way
We're gonna roll this gay ass convoy, cross the USA
Convoy... Convoy...

Uh, 10-4 Lelnad, what's yer 20?
San Francisco?!
Well you oughta know what to do with them dogs out there fer sure
Well mercy sakes alive good butty
We gonna back on outta here
So keep the feds off yer ass
An' the magistrate off yer... tail