RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Patrick Swaze has passed away. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/146665-ot-patrick-swaze-has-passed-away.html)

[email protected] September 15th 09 03:01 AM

(OT) Patrick Swaze has passed away.

Rest in Peace, Patrick Swaze.
cuhulin

ChrisCoaster September 15th 09 03:19 AM

(OT) Patrick Swaze has passed away.

On Sep 14, 10:01*pm, wrote:
Rest in Peace, Patrick Swaze.
cuhulin

________________
All DXers should observe 57 seconds(his last birthday) of silence.

A talented man - victim to America's #1 killer.

RIP-

HD Radio Farce September 15th 09 04:59 AM

Do you think he really ****ed Demi Moore in Ghost?

[email protected] September 15th 09 02:55 PM

(OT) Patrick Swaze has passed away.

I done gots one padlock on the two rear doors on my old trailer.What it
is, I have a 4'' by 4'' post mounted vertically in the middle at the
rear of my old trailer and I have a 5/8'' bolt through the post and I
drilled a hole in one end of the bolt for the padlock.For a ''hasp'', I
have an old round 10'' diameter saw blade for a backing plate on the
outside of the doors.It is a saw blade that had a battery powered clock
motor.It looks Cool, if I do say so meself.Of course, whenever I wants
to get my 1914 Ford Model T car out of my old trailer, I would have to
remove that 4'' by 4'' post out of the way, but that isn't a problem for
a stepper like me.
cuhulin

Bruce Watson September 15th 09 06:28 PM

(OT) Patrick Swa[y]ze has passed away.

In article ,
ChrisCoaster wrote:
Rest in Peace, Patrick Swaze.
cuhulin

All DXers should observe 57 seconds(his last birthday) of silence.

A talented man - victim to America's #1 killer.

If you mean cancer, you're wrong. It's heart disease.

He did what he could (chemotherapy), but it wasn't enough.

He was a heavy tobacco smoker. That tops the list of
preventable causes of just about everything--pancreatic
cancer among them.

HD Radio Farce September 16th 09 12:01 AM

(OT) Patrick Swa[y]ze has passed away.

On Sep 15, 1:28�pm, (Bruce Watson) wrote:
In article ,

ChrisCoaster wrote:
Rest in Peace, Patrick Swaze.
cuhulin

All DXers should observe 57 seconds(his last birthday) of silence.

A talented man - victim to America's #1 killer.

If you mean cancer, you're wrong. It's heart disease.

He did what he could (chemotherapy), but it wasn't enough.

He was a heavy tobacco smoker. That tops the list of
preventable causes of just about everything--pancreatic
cancer among them.

Wow - so, you must hold a physicians license.

ChrisCoaster September 16th 09 09:34 PM

On Sep 14, 11:59*pm, HD Radio Farce wrote:
On Sep 14, 10:19 pm, ChrisCoaster wrote:

On Sep 14, 10:01 pm, wrote: Rest in Peace, Patrick Swaze.
cuhulin

________________
All DXers should observe 57 seconds(his last birthday) of silence.

A talented man - victim to America's #1 killer.

RIP-

Do you think he really ****ed Demi Moore in Ghost?

___________________

That'll be FINE - what has gotten into you? :)

To the original poster: You had it *almost* right - yes, his last
name does have a Y after the A.

Swayze

-CC

HD Radio Farce September 16th 09 10:41 PM

On Sep 16, 4:34�pm, ChrisCoaster wrote:
On Sep 14, 11:59�pm, HD Radio Farce wrote: On Sep 14, 10:19 pm, ChrisCoaster wrote:

On Sep 14, 10:01 pm, wrote: Rest in Peace, Patrick Swaze.
cuhulin

________________
All DXers should observe 57 seconds(his last birthday) of silence.

A talented man - victim to America's #1 killer.

RIP-

Do you think he really ****ed Demi Moore in Ghost?

That'll be FINE - what has gotten into you? �:)

To the original poster: �You had it *almost* right - yes, his last
name does have a Y after the A.

Swayze

-CC

That'll be FINE - what has gotten into you? :)

I'de be kinda jealous, but Demi has fake titties, and I like them
natural :-)