Old September 15th 09, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Patrick Swaze has passed away.

Rest in Peace, Patrick Swaze.
cuhulin

Old September 15th 09, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 14, 10:01*pm, wrote:
Rest in Peace, Patrick Swaze.
cuhulin

________________
All DXers should observe 57 seconds(his last birthday) of silence.

A talented man - victim to America's #1 killer.

RIP-
Old September 15th 09, 04:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Do you think he really ****ed Demi Moore in Ghost?
Old September 15th 09, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I done gots one padlock on the two rear doors on my old trailer.What it
is, I have a 4'' by 4'' post mounted vertically in the middle at the
rear of my old trailer and I have a 5/8'' bolt through the post and I
drilled a hole in one end of the bolt for the padlock.For a ''hasp'', I
have an old round 10'' diameter saw blade for a backing plate on the
outside of the doors.It is a saw blade that had a battery powered clock
motor.It looks Cool, if I do say so meself.Of course, whenever I wants
to get my 1914 Ford Model T car out of my old trailer, I would have to
remove that 4'' by 4'' post out of the way, but that isn't a problem for
a stepper like me.
cuhulin

Old September 15th 09, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Patrick Swa[y]ze has passed away.

In article ,
ChrisCoaster wrote:
Rest in Peace, Patrick Swaze.
cuhulin

All DXers should observe 57 seconds(his last birthday) of silence.

A talented man - victim to America's #1 killer.

If you mean cancer, you're wrong. It's heart disease.

He did what he could (chemotherapy), but it wasn't enough.

He was a heavy tobacco smoker. That tops the list of
preventable causes of just about everything--pancreatic
cancer among them.

Old September 16th 09, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 15, 1:28�pm, (Bruce Watson) wrote:
In article ,

ChrisCoaster wrote:
Rest in Peace, Patrick Swaze.
cuhulin

All DXers should observe 57 seconds(his last birthday) of silence.

A talented man - victim to America's #1 killer.

If you mean cancer, you're wrong. It's heart disease.

He did what he could (chemotherapy), but it wasn't enough.

He was a heavy tobacco smoker. That tops the list of
preventable causes of just about everything--pancreatic
cancer among them.

Wow - so, you must hold a physicians license.
Old September 16th 09, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 14, 11:59*pm, HD Radio Farce wrote:
On Sep 14, 10:19 pm, ChrisCoaster wrote:

On Sep 14, 10:01 pm, wrote: Rest in Peace, Patrick Swaze.
cuhulin

________________
All DXers should observe 57 seconds(his last birthday) of silence.

A talented man - victim to America's #1 killer.

RIP-

Do you think he really ****ed Demi Moore in Ghost?

___________________

That'll be FINE - what has gotten into you?

To the original poster: You had it *almost* right - yes, his last
name does have a Y after the A.

Swayze

-CC
Old September 16th 09, 10:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 16, 4:34�pm, ChrisCoaster wrote:
On Sep 14, 11:59�pm, HD Radio Farce wrote: On Sep 14, 10:19 pm, ChrisCoaster wrote:

On Sep 14, 10:01 pm, wrote: Rest in Peace, Patrick Swaze.
cuhulin

________________
All DXers should observe 57 seconds(his last birthday) of silence.

A talented man - victim to America's #1 killer.

RIP-

Do you think he really ****ed Demi Moore in Ghost?

___________________

That'll be FINE - what has gotten into you? �

To the original poster: �You had it *almost* right - yes, his last
name does have a Y after the A.

Swayze

-CC

That'll be FINE - what has gotten into you?

I'de be kinda jealous, but Demi has fake titties, and I like them
natural :-)

Joe Adamov passed away [email protected] Shortwave 0 January 14th 06 03:58 PM
Joe Adamov passed away dxAce Shortwave 15 January 14th 06 06:02 AM
Joe Adamov passed away [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 20th 05 03:09 AM
I passed Shadow_998 Antenna 22 November 28th 04 11:22 PM
Passed Jennie Shortwave 24 November 9th 04 07:25 PM