Old September 23rd 09, 10:32 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default Gov. Sarah Palin SLAMS 0baMa0 / Fidel Castro Praises 0baMa0

"We got into this mess because of government interference in the first
place," the former Republican U.S. vice presidential candidate said
Wednesday at a conference sponsored by investment firm CLSA Asia-
Pacific Markets. "We're not interested in government fixes, we're
interested in freedom," she added.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125368057547633229.html

HAVANA — The former Cuban leader on Wednesday called the American[?]
president's speech at the United Nations "brave" and said no other
American head of state would have had the courage to make similar
remarks.

"Its hundreds of military bases installed in dozens of countries on
all the continents, its aircraft carriers and naval fleet, its
thousands of nuclear arms, its wars of conquest, its military
industrial complex and its arms trading are not compatible with the
survival of our species," he wrote.

Obama also was praised by Russian [KGB] Prime Minister Vladimir Putin
earlier this month for canceling parts of a missile defense system
that Moscow had viewed as a threat to its security. Putin called the
move a "right and brave decision."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...uT7TwD9AT2O683

An Unwelcome Message for Obama

A recently released economics book will not likely be featured by the
legacy media as a selection for the Obama Book of the Month Club.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/...for_obama.html

Obama and Health Ca a Pinocchio Tale

That the president portrays those who question him as liars (he's
going to "call them out") is at best fantastic, at worst farcical, and
at baseline hypocritical.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/..._a_pinocc.html
Old September 24th 09, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Apples, peaches, pumkin pie,,,,, I am there, I am here, I am
everywherrrrre,,,,,,,, let's go play hide and seeeeeek,,,,,,,
Big Joe Polka Show, on the RFD channel.
I especially Likes it when they sing in Polish and also Checkoslovakian
Language.
I needs to larn them two Languages.
cuhulin