Old September 25th 09, 10:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I would like to find out survival nets to find

Old September 26th 09, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I knows how to survive.I watch Survival Man Les Stroud on Tee Vee.Bear
Grylls cheats, he spends the nights in hotels, he also has a camera crew
following his cheatin arse around.Les Stroud is much better.So is Ray
Mears and that Military other guy, whatshisname?
cuhulin

Old September 28th 09, 11:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 25, 2:57*pm, aezael wrote:

The Armchair Survivalist
http://armchairsurvivalist.com/

"The Armchair Survivalist"
Sundays 4 PM - 6 PM CST
http://www.oraclebroadcasting.com/schedule.php

? 9980 kHz ? WWCR ? Pete Peters ?
Old September 28th 09, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Do you ever watch Mantracker on Tee Vee? I donts likes that dude on
Horseback.I am always Rootin for the Underdog(s).
cuhulin

Old September 29th 09, 06:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Les Stroud is the real deal. Amazing he did 3 years of it for 6 weeks
a year.

Bear has been caught several times, there's a very good video on
youtube about him cheating in Hawaii big time. Bear also does a lot of
dumb things or super-human stuff that 99 percent of us can't do.

Don't worry. Even if the world blows up and civilization ends, the
barter system will still be around.

Old September 29th 09, 10:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 28, 10:13*pm, SC Dxing wrote:
Les Stroud is the real deal. Amazing he did 3 years of it for 6 weeks
a year.

Bear has been caught several times, there's a very good video on
youtube about him cheating in Hawaii big time. Bear also does a lot of
dumb things or super-human stuff that 99 percent of us can't do.

- Don't worry. Even if the world blows up
- and civilization ends, the barter system
- will still be around.

=IF= Civilization Ends {Mob-Rule} : Then most likely
the Bartering will be done at the end of a Gun. ~ RHF
Old September 29th 09, 02:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bear Grylls is a Good guy.He knows all about how to Survive in the
Wilderness.

The wheels on the bus go arround and arround,,,, arround and arround,,,
arround and arround,,,,, the wheels on the bus go arround and
arround,,,,, alllll around the townnnnn,,,,,

I miss Captain Kangaroo.

Old SpeedAire air compressor craped out, I am workin on it, fixin
it.Made for Dayton Electric.

Assembled in Mexico, March 5 1993, it says on the motor fan blade.I
bought that SpeedAire back in the 1970s from an ex-Fireman guy who knew
my brother.My SpeedAire couldn't have been assembled in Mexico in 1993!
cuhulin