Old September 30th 09, 03:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Here ya go Culie.

This would be something you would like.
just needs a radio.

http://www.stanceiseverything.com/20...ars-wait-what/

Drifter...
Old September 30th 09, 05:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ehhhhh,,,, I am busy fixin thingys around here.Thi (Thi ~ James
Cagner,,, Now hear Thi!) mawnin, I replaced a boint out electric outlet
socket in my carport.Yesteryday mawnin, my old buddy gave me a Sears gas
engine weed trimmer.The starter rope had broken and he said there is no
way to fix it.I reckon he never saw them Allen head screws that holds
that thar plastic shroud on there.I am going to fix that and also buy a
new spark plug because he had removed that spark plug and stuck it in
his other gas engine weed trimmer.

And then I am going to remove the carburetor from my 1976 made in
Germany Hercules Moped (it has Bicycle pedals on it. www.mopedarmy.com
1976 Hercules Westlake Moped) and clean it out with Gumout carburetor
cleaner and gits my Moped runnin.And then I am goin to gits back to
woikin on my old light weight SpeedAire portable air compressor.I always
finds me thangs tah doo ahhroun hyr.
cuhulin

Old October 1st 09, 07:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 30, 10:56*am, Drifter wrote:
This would be something you would like.
just needs a radio.

http://www.stanceiseverything.com/20...reet-legal-bum...

Drifter...

Unbelievable, those are badass.
Old October 1st 09, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

kb9rqz wrote:
"Drifter" wrote in message
m...
This would be something you would like.
just needs a radio.

http://www.stanceiseverything.com/20...ars-wait-what/

Drifter...

INDEED!!!

I know it was off topic, but i had to pass it along. got that from
my favorite "HOG" group. maybe my next project! i'd rather have a
bumper car, than a go-round horse. cool.

Drifter...
Old October 2nd 09, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 30, 7:56*am, Drifter wrote:
This would be something you would like.
just needs a radio.

http://www.stanceiseverything.com/20...reet-legal-bum...

Drifter...

Drifter,

They are Beautiful and a Works-of-Art and sure to be
a Show Stopper the next trip to the Grocery Store.

~ RHF