Old October 11th 09, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Voice of Russia

2400 UTC on 5900

Great signal here to The Nati'.

Not used to hearing them on this freq.
Propogation seems fairly good on most
of the bands today.
Old October 11th 09, 02:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Gregg wrote:
2400 UTC on 5900

Great signal here to The Nati'.

Not used to hearing them on this freq.
Propogation seems fairly good on most
of the bands today.

I worked the Canary Islands this afternoon with 40 Watts on 17 Meters.
Old October 11th 09, 02:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yea, they come in good here on 5900, but Voice of Russia always comes
in good when they are targeting NA. I guess with Radio Bulgaria
cutting back English transmissions on 5900, the Russians took
advantage on getting a transmission on 49 meters in English.

Voice of Russia Mike[_2_] Shortwave 1 April 25th 09 11:07 AM
Voice of Russia [email protected] Shortwave 2 January 25th 09 08:28 PM
Russia/Ukraine: Voice of Russia signal partially jammed by local station Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 29th 04 09:13 PM
Voice of Russia B04 dxAce Shortwave 0 October 30th 04 11:38 AM
Voice of Russia Bubba Shortwave 3 March 1st 04 11:26 PM