Old October 17th 09, 04:38 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Community Service Begins with the Truth

Community Service Begins with the Truth
Today, my wife called me about the helicopters and Air Force One
flying over our house. Mr. Obama had just left New Orleans a few hours
earlier, after giving a speech. As far as I am concerned, the only
speech that needs to be given to New Orleans, is to honestly tell them
they should not live there, and how can we help them permanently
leave?

Community Service is already performed when most workers practically
donate their labors to the community, and only retain 20 percent of
what they they have accomplished? Community service is nodding your
head that you will pay on a mortgage for thirty years, for house
really built in thirty days or thirty weeks? Community service is
paying energy utility bills the size of house mortgages, or insurance
payments the size of mortgages, or going to school and paying for that
education for almost a decade?

Community Service begins with telling the truth. I can tell you what
you want to hear, but that is not the only, or best fork in the road.
Earlier in the week, a trucker had called the Rush Limbaugh show and
said that Rush was successful because he told them what the audience
wanted to hear. He then went on to say how bad the economy was with
trucks sitting in truck stops and not moving freight.

Rush Limbaugh is talented enough to be a political commentator without
resorting to the nuances of deception that can waste people's time,
and I enjoy his show because he does not practice those kinds of
actions to produce his show. The football commentator McMadden never
had to do that in thirty years? If he does begin to do that, I may not
understand why, and I may not understand how to continue to justify
supporting him. Loyalty is not a tool to invent fools, it is the
description of those who follow those with the principals and ideals
that are what define America as the shining star, the light on the
hill, or a point of light? That's my draft idea?

If you want an example of a politically correct environment, if you
want to see how government will control your life, just look at the
life of a truck driver? Truck drivers are not sitting in truck stops
only because they are not moving freight, but because of government
rules that ignore scientific reports that say 72 hour rest breaks are
not necessary, but Democrats in charge of changing those rules, just
ignore the issue?

Well, that is the problem today as well, with the little child, told
to give a speech asking why people hate President Obama? Just because
you do not agree with someone, does not mean that they hate them. If I
gave a waiter an order at a restaurant, and he ignored me, and came
back with lobster instead of the steak that I ordered, would I be mad
about being ignored? People are mad at President Obama, because he is
ignoring them, and apparently has chosen to ignore the simple fact
that America has checks and balances?

The reason why Mr. Obama is mad, is because he chooses to ignore those
checks and balances, and has decided to hallucinate in his imaginary
mind, that there is something wrong with people that do not agree with
him? That is the definition of denial, that is the definition of
subversion, deception, ignorance, and many more things? Mr. President,
voters do not make the Presidency, the oath of office makes the
Presidency.

Anyone can fill ballot boxes with voting ballets, it is the oath of
office, when you serve as an executive representing the President of
the United States, that makes you special, and your faithful ability
to honor, abide, protect, cherish, advance, support, and to be an
ambassador to the world, not to fundamentally change America, but to
fundamentally support why freedom is the special part of America that
we hold out to all countries to emulate and embrace.

These thoughts ran through my mind, as I heard the echo of President
Bush, Sr., advocating for the return of civility to the political
conversations today. Mr. President Obama, I will not civilly endorse
your potential ignorance of the Constitution of the United States, or
the looting of America that has been clearly the objective of the
political winds represented by the voting public, who trust public
officials to represent them, not to remake America, but to preserve
the checks and balances, to preserve the fundamental freedoms,
liberties and advance the ideals that make America strong.

I can think of the excessive numbers of Czars, I can think of the
Russian advisors possibly disguised as weapons inspectors (in my
opinion they could care less how many warheads we have) whose advise
would be invaluable in a civil war, I can think of the health care
plans that are clearly being financed so that if there is indeed a
fundamental change in Congress to throw out those who created the new
entitlements, by the end of those terms of newly elected members who
replaced them, new entitlement programs will be so expensive, the
Republic will not survive without the tripling of current tax rates,
and the parties will switch chairs again? Who can promote Democracy if
Democracy is simply looting disguised as musical chairs?

This is not a conclusive conversation, I am just pointing out the
obvious things? Emotions are what defines the degree of outrage
expressed by an event, policy, or even idea, and that is what makes
America special, Mr. President. Civility requires that we express that
outrage when it clearly represents that we sense the destruction of
the Republic, the destruction of our freedoms, the destruction of our
liberties, the destruction of our economy, and the destruction of the
ability to worship our God in pride, and not as though He was someone,
or something to be ashamed of, that we must lash our tongues in
silence.

So the president is fired up? I don't see the President fired up about
America, I don't see the President fired up about preserving the
fundamental principals of our government, I don't see the President
fired up about changing the way citizens around the world cherish,
adore, or promote fundamental freedoms that protect citizens as
children, that do so without treating them like children? Do you see
the President fired up about promoting to the citizens around the
world, and asking the question, are they trusting their leaders as
brothers, or as jailers ready to throw them in the grave when ever it
suits them?

President Obama has a science advisor that wants to paint all roofs
white? I wonder who has a relationship with paint companies, or
unions? Is it civility Mr. President Bush Sr., that scientists for the
EPA are fired, or inspector generals who are doing their jobs? Is it
civility Mr. President Bush Sr., that we need to define foreign
terrorists as anything other than people that deserve hanging? Or is
civility now defined as not being American, not fighting for your
Constitutional rights, such as reminding the government that seizure
of property is to control it, not necessarily occupy it?

If we can not see a President, fired up enough about the truth of the
matter, to tell the people of New Orleans, to rebuild there, is to
rebuild a death trap, just who or what is being fired up? In the open
water, are injured fish fired up? Sharks never tire, the silent
guardians of the ocean never tire, who are always there, and I do not
see a President fired up, I see him beginning to panic, due to his
imaginary injuries?

So did Captain Kirk, did he inspire by creating drama, or did he
inspire by leadership, by his faith in his ship, by his faith in his
engineers, so that when he said, give me all you got Scotty, he got 10
percent more? Faith is in that which is not seen? When America was
given the United States Constitution, it got ten percent more.

The United States Constitution does not depend on the observations of
failure, it does not depend upon the liberty of greed, which defines
slavery, it provides the foundation of the road that mankind must
ride, with the heavy machinery that must carry the abundant gifts of
God granted to his children, defined as the fruit of liberty?

Being that this is the most powerful keyboard in the world, able to
distinguish the truth from reality, emotion, from sanity, and hate
from ignorance, in the space of one article, in the space of one
moment in time, and yet last forever, so that you may be defined as a
communicator, and not a director, you have to ask yourself one
question......

Do you feel lucky?

Universal Disclaimer for the Public Domain, Version 1.4, dated Oct
10th, 2009

a) The views expressed by this website and the author to include all
electronic forms of communication are not representative of
advertisers, or other third parties that may store and or transmit the
messages from this private computer, which you may observe at your own
risk, with no liability to the authors, or any party related to
transmitting, storing, or any other aspect of the material involved,
including email correspondence, which is not necessary to the function
of the website, and may or may not be archived. No personal
information exchanged will be shared without your consent, or provided
to third parties with out the express permission of the parties and,
or, individuals concerned.

b) The author(s) of this content and those who may interact with it in
various known or unknown electronic methods do not give permission to
any third parties to share or provide private personal information who
may operate as part of the internet communications system, including
all parties, who may technically intercept communications due to the
nature of network conditions beyond both the author's legal and
physical control, unless those communications represent violations of
the law, upon which the author, and or web site will cooperate to
pursue any legal remedies.

c) The views expressed by the author or website may or may not contain
factual information, due to the use of sarcasm or parody. The views
may or may not be complete, either by design, to pre-empt being called
a liar even if telling the truth, or by error due to typographical,
grammer, or other technical communication problems not realized or
imagined, or the possibility of views based on false or missing
information, or with the intention of being used for entertainment
purposes only, and not as a definitive judgement on the actions,
character, or reputation of an organization, individual, or groups of
individuals, with the intent of communicating with a limited group of
people, and not the general public, however no distribution
restrictions apply for fair use purposes described by the US Copyright
Office, if no other restrictions are present or communicated, with all
commercial proceeds associated with the distribution of the content to
remain the sole possesion of the original author.

d) Any humor if used, is not intended to offend people, and may be
designed to apply the principals of peer pressure through reverse
examination to accomplish the communication of principals or ideas
that consist of traditional or proposed social values that are proven
to advance the common good, and are not meant to discredit, disparage
or demean any person or entities in any professional or personal
manner, by attempting to share through the eyes or opinion of the
author, for which it is expected that you read at your own risk, with
no liability held to the author or any third parties who may store,
transfer, or forward this message to others, in the traditions of free
speech, fair use, and to play a positive role in a society that
believes that graphically depicting male homosexuals having sex, and
other unusual sex acts is considered free speech or that the use of
abortion to limit Negros, Latinos, and other races from "spreading the
wealth around" as a "matter of privacy" (which the author does not
condone).

e)The use of humor is a known ingredient in providing teachable
moments, and to validate and even demonstrate artistic expressions
that are not shared by others, as demonstrated by many valuable
scientific observations that were scoffed at in the past, yet proven
to be quite valid decades later, upon which the humor used in all
electronic communications by the author are based, in the principals
and traditions of free speech and pursuit of happiness, and may not be
a representation of others, including God.

f) Additional use of automated anonymous page use tracking computer
scripts (web page programs) may be licensed by www.google.com, for
bandwidth verification or potential advertisement opportunities or
incorporation of web master tools in the future.

g) Advertisements that may appear are not necessarily endorsed by the
author, either by admission, or by silence, nor are related links,
that may be provided for all or any of the following known or unknown
purposes, but not limited to, informational, educational, and for the
purpose of giving copy right credit referal information under the
terms outlined in the conditions applied to the term "fair use"
regarding conversations and print under US Copy Right Law.

h) It is the opinion of the author that effective 1 December, 2009,
the proposed regulations from the FTC violate the first and fifth
amendments of the United States Constitution, by infringing through
economic affliction the burden without compensation all financial
details concerning the communications of both free enterprise and
opinion, and other civil rights such as "punishment must be fair" and
not at the "discretion" of public officials, or that advertisers are
assumed to be guilty of deception when United States law provides that
you are innocent before being proven guilty, and are in fact
demonstrations that there are current members of Congress that neither
understand the spirit of the law our founding fathers made for the
United States of America, or understand how they work in the opinion
of the author, as of October 10th, 2009, especially in light of
anticipated, and hopefully defeated, legislative taxes relating to
energy use and the burden of publishers and advertisers to comply with
the law and manage the environment, and in light that there are
various consumer protection agencies, including the Better Business
Bureau, which has free consumer information.

i)Although the content provided meets or exceeds those new
requirements to the knowledge of the author, and modifications to
version 1.3 of this disclaimer is a result of the opinion of the
author that blogging is another definition for a potentially infinite
number or forms of electronic communication, as such the author will
retroactively apply this version, 1.4 to all forms of previous
communications, when and wherever possible, as time allows, in order
to properly convey the intention of the author and to demonstrate an
enthusiasm to comply with the law, and not enthusiastically pursue
getting high on cocaine as often as possible as Barack Hussein Obama
has admitted in his book (paraphrase, synopsis), according to (mmm,
mmm, mmm (sonic emphasis)) Rush Hudson Limbaugh, (mmm mmm mmm (sonic
emphasis)).

j) Use of this disclaimer for either personal or professional use is
permitted with no restrictions. These restrictions or disclaimers do
not prohibit the author from pursuing or communicating in a truthful
manner, or guarantee that the audience will understand all things as
intended, and, or result in being called incoherent, or even a Chicken
Chaser!
Old October 17th 09, 04:42 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave

The posted article was posted earlier at:

http://www.radiotalkingpoints.com/ar...tyService.html