Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 21st 09, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Yeahhhhhh,,,

thi afernoon, ah gots RID uv that damn nasty filthy ass big auld tall
POS G.E.so-called refrigerator.The Can Man scrap iron scrap iron yard on
Valley Street, they mites be wantin tu sue me arse ahhcause that damn
thing is sooooooooooooo NASTY!!!! It is highly DANGEROUS to all living
things onna thi hyr Earth!

Before I left the scrap iron yard, I Cussed that MOFO G.E.POS OUT BIG
TIME!!! ahh yam soooooooooooo GLAD it's OUT of here!!!! GLORY, GLORY,
HALLELUAH!!!!

Termorra mawnin, ahh yam going tu Arender Plumbin store (afer furst
stoppin off atz the Goodwill store, but of course! Yesterdey, ahh bought
a plastic doll over there, it stands about waist high to me.I lykes
dolls) on Highway 80 (abouts tu-tree miles East, behind doggy's couch
anna bought a propane heater (ober tree hunnert dollers) furr leetle
doggy anna meself.Hits ahhgonna bee ahh colder Winter thi time.Ahh feelz
its inna mah bones.
cuhulin