Old October 22nd 09, 10:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Pick the Struble lie - LOL!

"HD Radio Initiatives: Today's New Opportunities"

"Struble began the session by citing the latest HD radio sales and
broadcaster data. He noted that while sales of HD Radios are sharply
increasing, especially with the new portable Best Buy Insignia and
Zune HD models, the economy and declining station revenues have slowed
adoption a bit on the broadcaster side. We’re selling millions, but we
need to be selling in the tens of millions.”

http://tinyurl.com/yjpsuvz

"Struble: Radio Is the Last Analog Medium Standing"

"Insignia HD — I think this will be a nice little interim step for
jogging or working out. It proves the viability [of the technology]
and hopefully we'll get sales; but no, this is not going to sell in
the hundreds of thousands... Radio alone — the sad reality of where it
is — as a standalone device, it just doesn't exist anymore as a
category. Nobody goes into Best Buy and says 'Where's the radio
department?'"

http://www.rwonline.com/article/87370

These were posted the same week - the first one from the Philly NAB
Show, and the second comment to Radio World - LOL!
Old October 22nd 09, 11:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default - LOL!

Have thought about sex?

Old October 23rd 09, 02:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 22, 6:46Â*pm, N∅ ∅baMa∅ wrote:
Have thought about sex?

Yea, bending Struble over countless times - LOL!
Old October 23rd 09, 09:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 22, 6:27Â*pm, HD Radio Farce wrote:
On Oct 22, 6:46Â*pm, N∅ ∅baMa∅ wrote:

- - Have thought about sex?

- Yea, bending Struble over countless times - LOL!

How Poetic - The HDR Farce in the Arse . . .