Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 31st 09, 07:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default National Panasonic

www.devilfinder.com
National Panasonic Jewelry Case Radio

That is what I call it anyway, a jewelry case radio.I bought it years
ago at a Goodwill store.It is an AM radio and red and silver color, has
a flip up top, the plastic tuning knob is missing, it was missing when I
bought the radio.There is some corrosion on the battery contact
thingys.The radio appears to be in fair to good cosmetic and physical
condition.I think it is a Model R-8, the part of the label that probally
said 8 is missing.I will clean up the battery contacts and see if it
works.It takes three AA batteries.

Isn't there somebody in this newsgroup who collects those kind of little
radios?
cuhulin