Old November 4th 09, 12:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics

Default (OT) : Prez Obama Taxing Every Hour of Your Daily Life Each andEvery Day of the Week 24/7&365

On Nov 3, 3:09*am, RHF wrote:
Prez Obama Taxing Every Hour of Your Daily Life

Nobody likes taxes, but they are preferable to borrowing money from
China. It's like complaining that you have to work instead of
charging everything on a credit card you never intend to pay off.

Old November 4th 09, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Prez Obama Taxing Every Hour of Your Daily Life Eachand...

New California Gold Rush Thwarted By Salmon.
www.rense.com

Thwarted,,,
Screw the Salmon, catch em and eat em! I luvs Salmon.GO for the GOLD! GO
for the GUSTO!
cuhulin

Old November 4th 09, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 3, 8:19*am, "Lamont Cranston"
wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Nov 2, 7:15 pm, MagneticEnergy
wrote:
So we should all start contacting Homeland Security
because the
leadership of US members of Congress expects to
basically vote on
something they have not read and understand?

1900 pages = less than one minute to read, let alone
comprehend a
bill? This is the most irresponsible thing I have ever
seen?

Under a 72 hour bill, at five minutes a page, the bill
should be no
longer than 288 pages? What is the average rate of time
per page in
the civilian court system, for reviewing various legal
cases?

They don't give a crap if they have our support or not
do they?

If I have four hours on the weekend (the most the
average American
would dedicate to reading political attire?) that would
be at most
48 pages? So that should take approximately 10 months
for a citizen
who only has part time attention span to tackle this?

A lot can happen in ten months?

- - The Obama-Regime© has taken the 40 Hour Work Week
- - with 40 Hours of Taxable Income and Expanded it to 168
- - Hours of Taxing Every Hour that You {We} Live and
- - Quadrupled the Taxable Event Time {Hours of Living} to
- - Every Hour and Every Day of Your {Our} Lives.

- The Obama administration has cut taxes
- for 95% of all Americans.

That's The B I G Obama L I E : $5 Less Income
Tax Withholding per Week for 95% of Working
Americans -coupled-with- $35 a Week New
Obama Cap-and-Trade Fees -aka- Carbon Taxes
on every American Family {100%} just for Living
in their own Homes.
Shame On You Prez Obama !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...1d435fba279e38
* Prez Obama want to Force Americans to Pay
Higher Water Taxes -and- Ration Water Use
Shame On You Prez Obama !
* Prez Obama want to Force Americans to Pay
Higher Electricity Taxes -and- Set in the Dark
Shame On You Prez Obama !
* Prez Obama want to Force Americans to Pay
Higher Gas & Oil Taxes -and- Sleep in the Cold
Shame On You Prez Obama !

Obama-Care© New Taxes on a Tax on a TAX for
simply having Private Health Care Insurance to
Pay for FREE Health Care for the Working Poor
and Illegal Aliens; and Capping Medicare for
America's Senior US Citizens.
Shame On You Prez Obama !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...1d435fba279e38

NOTE - Having America's Senior US Citizens Pay
the same Medicare Taxes {Premiums} and Giving
them Fewer Benefits THAT'S A [HIDDEN] TAX ON
EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM.
Shame On You Prez Obama !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...1d435fba279e38

Obama-Care© still has Death Panels for America's
Senior US Citzens
Shame On You Prez Obama !

Obama-Care© still has Government Paid
{Sponsored/Forced} Abortions.
Shame On You Prez Obama !
Old November 4th 09, 06:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Prez Obama's Excessive-Big-Government-Spending Coupled withNew Mega-Taxes -translates-to-

On Nov 3, 11:33*am, Ima wrote:
- - On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 02:09:52 -0800, RHF wrote:
Prez Obama Taxing Every Hour of Your Daily Life
Each and Every Day of the Week 24/7&365
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...1d435fba279e38
* The B I G Obama L I E
"Cutting Taxes for 95% of All Americans"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...b850b2610c0c39

- Got-a pay for them killing sprees from the bu$h era who racked up
almost
- $2t of dept the last 8 years. Dems handed the Bu$h admin a
financially
- balanced budget

The Obama -v- Bush Balance Sheet

Prez Bush $2T in Eight Years
-versus-
Prez Obama $2T in Eight Months

Months to Years = 12-to-1
-result- Obama is Spending 12X Faster than Bush

Old November 4th 09, 06:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Wake-Up Prez Obama 2009 All American Tea Parties-translate-into- Voters Who Vote !

On Nov 3, 2:14*pm, dave wrote:
MNMikeW wrote:
"Ima" wrote in message
On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 02:09:52 -0800, RHF wrote:

Got-a pay for them killing sprees from the bu$h era who racked up almost
$2t of dept the last 8 years. Dems handed the Bu$h admin a financially
balanced budget

Funny how the libtards bitched about the $248 billion deficit under Bush but
applaud the $1.9 trillion deficit under Obama. If it wasent for double
standards liberals would have no standards.

- Bush kept his wars off the books.
-*The disparity is not that great.

dave, Dave. DAVE !

NOT One Dollar is Spend without the US Congress
-if- Bush 'Cooked-the-Books'
-then- Pelosi was Stirring the Pot
-and- Reid was Feeding the Fire
-wrt- Obama's War in Afghanistan : Prez Obama
seems unable to decide to Sh*t or Get Off the Pot
* Prez Obama's Indecision and Inaction will Insure
that the Afghanistan War Will Be Lost
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...3223f439fd1784

Prez Obama Taxing Every Hour of Your Daily Life
Each and Every Day of the Week 24/7&365
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...1d435fba279e38

The Truth About Obama's B I G L I E
"Prez Obama Cut Taxes for 95% of All Americans"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...b850b2610c0c39

Prez Obama's Excessive-Big-Government-Spending
coupled with New Mega-Taxes -translates-to-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...5dd59568eb412e

O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Absolute Mistake America !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...4b71e8dcd31438
The ObamaNation© Creating a Culture of Joblessness,
Dependency and Controlling Your Every Day Life
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...314971ad0bb2ab
+plus+ Taxing Every Part of Your Daily Life* :
That's Obama-Pelosi-Reid-Tax-Slavery© !
* For all those Americans that still have Jobs
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...2bc713ce1e20fa

Old November 4th 09, 06:26 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default 72 hours = 24 work hours = 1440 minutes REPUBLICAN'Ts cant read!

On Nov 3, 11:30*am, Ima wrote:
On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 19:15:00 -0800, MagneticEnergy wrote:
So we should all start contacting Homeland Security because the
leadership of US members of Congress expects to basically vote on
something they have not read and understand?

1900 pages = less than one minute to read, let alone comprehend a bill?
*This is the most irresponsible thing I have ever seen?

The bill has been out for almost 6 months with republiCAN'T adding the
1000 pages of tripplespaced revisions.

If they can't read their own ****, VOTE'EM OUT'A OFFICE!!

Old November 4th 09, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
New California Gold Rush Thwarted By Salmon.
www.rense.com

Thwarted,,,
Screw the Salmon, catch em and eat em! I luvs Salmon.GO for the GOLD! GO
for the GUSTO!
cuhulin

Walt Disney owns all the land around where gold was first discovered in
California (7 miles West of Daddy's couch). They are going to build new
studios up here, and turn the Burbank campus into condos I guess.

http://www.placesearth.com/usa/calif...lacerita.shtml
Old November 4th 09, 01:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics

RHF wrote:

NOT One Dollar is Spend without the US Congress
-if- Bush 'Cooked-the-Books'
-then- Pelosi was Stirring the Pot
-and- Reid was Feeding the Fire
-wrt- Obama's War in Afghanistan : Prez Obama
seems unable to decide to Sh*t or Get Off the Pot
* Prez Obama's Indecision and Inaction will Insure
that the Afghanistan War Will Be Lost

War is stupid, Obama is not.
Old November 4th 09, 01:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics

Default (OT) : Paying Republican't debt - Prez Obama Taxing Every Hourof Your Daily Life Each and Every

Ima wrote:

Facts are the truth not spoken by FAUX who make up their
own FAUCTs on FAUX.

limpballs simply says **** to get mor listeners and gets payed $400m to
do it.

As an objective, third-party observer, I am compelled to point out your
use of slang names, e. g. "limpballs" makes you appear to be on the same
intellectual firmament as your opponent.
Old November 4th 09, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics

dave wrote:

As an objective, third-party observer, I am compelled to point out your
use of slang names, e. g. "limpballs" makes you appear to be on the same
intellectual firmament as your opponent.

Mmmmmmmm...intellectual firmament! Is there ANYTHING it can't do?

mike

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /
/ /\ \/ /\'Think tanks cleaned cheap' /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:

F.A. Last Hours Donnie Boatanchors 0 August 7th 07 12:54 AM
24 hours, OK I Go [email protected] Shortwave 3 April 18th 07 04:50 AM
24 hours [email protected] Shortwave 5 April 18th 07 03:52 AM
36 hours Roger General 1 April 1st 07 04:59 PM
24 hours, OK I Go Brenda Ann Shortwave 0 March 27th 07 12:44 AM