RadioBanter

-   -   Bankrupt, pot smoking Californians will not lecture America on whatto buy. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/148068-bankrupt-pot-smoking-californians-will-not-lecture-america-whatto-buy.html)

Bill Baka November 21st 09 09:50 PM

(OT) : How Does One "Flunk" an IQ Test ? -was- California Bankrupt

RHF wrote:
On Nov 21, 12:44 pm, Bill Baka wrote:
The IQ test was way too easy and the real test was to see if you could
be sucked in. I passed by clicking out and now need to clean my cookies.

Bill Baka

Either Way . . . whether your IQ and Score
was 55 or 145 : You Could Not Flunk It !
http://iq-test.learninginfo.org/iq04.htm

When I said that it was aimed at someone. Even my cats have IQ's.

As a Matter-of-Fact an IQ Score of 55 or 145
shows that you are truly 'The Exception'; and
Not-the-Rule; where-as an IQ Score of around
100 just simply means that you are 'average'.
http://wilderdom.com/intelligence/IQWhatScoresMean.html

OK, then I am an exception since the 145 is an easy mark for me.
Even average people think I am a smart ass because I know about stuff
that is like rocket science to them. It isn't intentional but it happens
by mistake sometimes when I am talking to someone.

yeah as dumb as it sounds . . .
that is something to think about ~ RHF
.
About the "IQ" : Intelligence Quotient
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient
.

The tests assume you know that the scrambled letters mean England and
have nothing to do with actual intelligence. I don't know of any *RAW*
intelligence tests that are education independent but they have to exist.

Bill Baka

RHF November 22nd 09 08:02 AM

On Nov 21, 1:50*pm, Bill Baka wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Nov 21, 12:44 pm, Bill Baka wrote:
The IQ test was way too easy and the real test was to see if you could
be sucked in. I passed by clicking out and now need to clean my cookies.

Bill Baka

Either Way . . . whether your IQ and Score
was 55 or 145 : You Could Not Flunk It !
http://iq-test.learninginfo.org/iq04.htm

When I said that it was aimed at someone. Even my cats have IQ's.

As a Matter-of-Fact an IQ Score of 55 or 145
shows that you are truly 'The Exception'; and
Not-the-Rule; where-as an IQ Score of around
100 just simply means that you are 'average'.
http://wilderdom.com/intelligence/IQWhatScoresMean.html

- OK, then I am an exception since the 145 is an easy mark for me.

"BB" you would 'be' just as Exceptional with
an IQ of 45; but would you brag about that . . .

Even average people think I am a smart ass because I know about stuff
that is like rocket science to them. It isn't intentional but it happens
by mistake sometimes when I am talking to someone.

yeah as dumb as it sounds . . .
that is something to think about ~ RHF
*.

Bill Baka November 22nd 09 08:18 PM

(OT) : How Does One "Flunk" an IQ Test ? -was- California Bankrupt

Bob Dobbs wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
I tried free-iqtest.net and pretty well aced it but could not get a
number since I was hit with a barrage of junk to sign up for. That is
what I call a phishing site. Every screen would ask for just one more
detail of your life and try to get you sucked in.
The IQ test was way too easy and the real test was to see if you could
be sucked in. I passed by clicking out and now need to clean my cookies.

Next time run the test in a sandbox
until the phishing gets too much
then flush the whole thing.
http://www.sandboxie.com/

What did happen was that once I killed the connection and checked my
mail I had 6 new junk mails all at once while I was messing around with
the test site. None yet today but I'll bet tomorrow gets a lot of spam.
I guess the only way to pass that IQ test is to have the sense to click
out of it.
The Internet has way too many vultures these days.
I'm off to check sandboxie.

Bill Baka

[email protected] November 22nd 09 08:52 PM

(OT) : How Does One"Flunk" an IQ Test ? -was- California Bankrupt

Radiation Detected at Three Mile Island.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=278802

Here we go again!

I need to get back to work.Dragging more 4' by 8's out of my van and
laying them down on my front porch and cutting them down the middle, two
feet wide so I can push them up into my attic.
Busy me, oh busy, busy hard working me!
I take plenty of breaks whenever I want to though.
cuhulin

nurk_fred2000 November 23rd 09 11:21 PM

On Nov 22, 12:18*pm, Bill Baka wrote:
Bob Dobbs wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
[...]

***Seems you aren't so smart after all Baka, falling for the "phishing
IQ" test site...So in essence you flunked!...Didn't you try and
hoodwink us into believing you had an IQ of 190?...And please Baka,
enough with the 9/11 and raise to over $100K, don't try to bull sh%t a
bunch of bull sh%tters...Now, back to refining your dope, dope!...:-)

Bill Baka November 23rd 09 11:26 PM

Bob Dobbs wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Bob Dobbs wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
[...]

If you included your email addy in one of the fields
it would have been harvested by their machine,
the sandbox only prevents them from putting anything permanent on your machine.

I know that but I don't hide my email anyway. There is a short flurry of
junk mail and as long as I don't click into one they think it is a dead
address and give up.
Sandboxie looks like fun to play with but for now I am messing with
virtual machines with VirtualBox and VMware server.
I have a tower (huge Antec) and about ten hard drives so I could in
theory change OS's by changing the physical drive or booting from
another drive.
Running Windows of any kind as the host puts your whole system at risk.
Dang.
Veering OT again.

Bill Baka

Brett_Delfs November 24th 09 12:24 AM

On Nov 23, 3:26*pm, Bill Baka wrote:
Bob Dobbs wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Bob Dobbs wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
[...]

Bill Baka- Hide quoted text -

Sure seems to me this "Baka" doper is a dead ringer for Ph.dufus Mike, who was a dead ringer for the HawaiianEye, who in turn sounded off like the village idiot Howard Aslan, who turned out to be none other than our resident UseNet bull sh%tter Steve Kraven Kombat Kramer...See you at your, ehrrrrrr, the Arrest Bash on the 8th Baka (wink wink Stevie boy)...Oh bye the by, any good receipes for us from "your cookbook"...?..:-)

Bill Baka November 24th 09 12:43 AM

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Nov 22, 12:18 pm, Bill Baka wrote:
I'm off to check sandboxie.

Bill Baka

***Seems you aren't so smart after all Baka, falling for the "phishing
IQ" test site...So in essence you flunked!...

I clicked out.

Didn't you try and
hoodwink us into believing you had an IQ of 190?

I didn't say 190, just well over 140. I gave up on a real number years
ago when I realized that the tests were as much about how much education
you got and not that much on the reasoning and abstract problem solving.

....And please Baka,
enough with the 9/11 and raise to over $100K, don't try to bull sh%t a
bunch of bull sh%tters...

I was at $75K and had a really good raise in the works. Since I was
working on a military project (UAV camera balls) I thought I was secure
but got laid off anyway due to a personal grudge.

Now, back to refining your dope, dope!...:-)

You are actually kind of funny, but a hopeless waste of time.

Bill Baka

Krypsis[_2_] November 24th 09 01:42 AM

Bill Baka wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

Funny, in a kind of sad way and definitely a hopeless waste of time.

Krypsis

Bill Baka November 24th 09 02:40 AM

Krypsis wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

I only joust with him out of boredom, so don't take anything I say to
Dan C seriously. Way back in the last Millennium I was warned about news
groups and wasted time. He proves the point.

Bill Baka