RadioBanter

-   -   New Village Idiot SmokinBilly Welcome to Rec dot Radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/148169-new-village-idiot-smokinbilly-welcome-rec-dot-radio.html)

Brett_Delfs November 24th 09 12:38 AM

New Village Idiot SmokinBilly Welcome to Rec dot Radio

On behalf on the Distinguished Troll Society I would like to
personally welcome SmokinBilly to rec.radio.shortwave...You may now
join the distinguished posters (and pot heads) Ph.dufi, Baka, Barney,
Dob and the rest of the bull sh%tters that try to pull the wool over
our eyes...Welcome to the group billy goat!

Bill Baka November 24th 09 01:01 AM

Brett_Delfs wrote:
On behalf on the Distinguished Troll Society I would like to
personally welcome SmokinBilly to rec.radio.shortwave...You may now
join the distinguished posters (and pot heads) Ph.dufi, Baka, Barney,
Dob and the rest of the bull sh%tters that try to pull the wool over
our eyes...Welcome to the group billy goat!

Gee whiz, thanks a bunch mister!
I actually came here looking to see if anyone had any propagation data,
equipment links or ideas, technical stuff, and found the typical news
group, complete with resident jerks.
Mostly I am provoking to get people to put up links to some good sites
that others may not know about.
Good links are my payoff in this group, insults are secondary.

Bill Baka

Geoff B November 24th 09 08:49 AM

"Brett_Delfs" wrote in message
On behalf on the Distinguished Troll Society I would like to
personally welcome SmokinBilly to rec.radio.shortwave...You may now
join the distinguished posters (and pot heads) Ph.dufi, Baka, Barney,
Dob and the rest of the bull sh%tters that try to pull the wool over
our eyes...Welcome to the group billy goat!

Well, keep him there and don't spread your crap to other groups, you
cross-posting troll

nurk_fred2000 November 24th 09 06:48 PM

New Village Idiot SmokinBilly Welcome to Rec dot Radio

On Nov 24, 12:49*am, "Geoff B"
wrote:
"Brett_Delfs" wrote in message

On behalf on the Distinguished Troll Society I would like to
personally welcome SmokinBilly to rec.radio.shortwave...You may now
join the distinguished posters (and pot heads) Ph.dufi, Baka, Barney,
Dob and the rest of the bull sh%tters that try to pull the wool over
our eyes...Welcome to the group billy goat!

Well, keep him there and don't spread your crap to other groups, you
cross-posting troll

***Hey Jeffey baby...Just a quick FYI the Distinguished Troll Society
is having a blowout BASH for UseNet Klown Steve Kombat Kraven Kramer
on Jan 8th to be held at rec.knives, sct, rec.radio, and
rec.cooking...We hope you can attend the festivities...By the by, BYOB
or in this case bring your own DOPE...See ya there Jeffey!

In case you have nary a clue about Pinkie's past he personally
sabatoged Cheesey Bob's Pickle and Yogurt business in Chaing Mai
Thailand...You can find a nice picture of the Pink One sitting with
the cops in the archives...See ya on the 8th at the Bangkok Arrest
Anniversary Bash!

Krypsis[_2_] November 24th 09 07:29 PM

New Village Idiot SmokinBilly Welcome to Rec dot Radio

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Nov 24, 12:49 am, "Geoff B"
wrote:
[...]

Yep, Kramer had that idiot Johnson run out of Chiang Mai and the city
thanked him for it. Note that Cheesy Bob doesn't post here any more?
Isn't that a blessing.

Thailand...You can find a nice picture of the Pink One sitting with
the cops in the archives...See ya on the 8th at the Bangkok Arrest
Anniversary Bash!

That picture was when Kramer dragged the self titled Pickle King down to
the copshop. It was Bob harassing Kramer that got Bob run outta town!
Chiang Mai is a much better place without that drunken sot Bob.

While you're at it, take that other idiot Brett with you. He, like you,
is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Krypsis

LarbGai November 24th 09 08:27 PM

On Nov 25, 8:29*am, Krypsis wrote:
Yep, Kramer had that idiot Johnson run out of Chiang Mai and the city
thanked him for it. Note that Cheesy Bob doesn't post here any more?
Isn't that a blessing.

***** I notice that your hero Kramer isn't posting here anymore. In
fact since he was deported from Thailand he doesn't post at all.

THAT IS A BLESSING.

Bob on the other hand still lives a relaxed lifestyle in Chiang Mai
with his lovely family.

Thailand...You can find a nice picture of the Pink One sitting with
the cops in the archives...See ya on the 8th at the Bangkok Arrest
Anniversary Bash!

That picture was when Kramer dragged the self titled Pickle King down to
the copshop. It was Bob harassing Kramer that got Bob run outta town!
Chiang Mai is a much better place without that drunken sot Bob.

******* Hmmmmm So you were there were you Krypto????

ROTFLMAO

While you're at it, take that other idiot Brett with you. He, like you,
is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Krypsis-

*******Yep come on Brett lets join Krypto over on SCV.

;-)

nurk_fred2000 November 25th 09 03:26 AM

On Nov 23, 4:38*pm, Brett_Delfs wrote:
On behalf on the Distinguished Troll Society I would like to
personally welcome SmokinBilly to rec.radio.shortwave...You may now
join the distinguished posters (and pot heads) Ph.dufi, Baka, Barney,
Dob and the rest of the bull sh%tters that try to pull the wool over
our eyes...Welcome to the group billy goat!

***smokinbilly goat is getting his perverbial @$$ wiped by the DTS
over at rec.radio.shortwave...the guy is a total tool and a terd of
misery...expert on everything and in reality doesn't know jack...oh, I
forgot, he knows how to refine a class 1 narcotic and smokes a lot of
dope (his words not mine)...:-)

nurk_fred2000 November 25th 09 04:40 AM

New Village Idiot SmokinBilly Welcome to Rec dot Radio

On Nov 24, 11:29*am, Krypsis wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Nov 24, 12:49 am, "Geoff B"
wrote:
[...]

Krypsis- Hide quoted text -

***Seems to me Krypto the Klown needs a history lesson as to the
goings on in Chaing Mai regarding Pinkie...Looks like we'll have to
dig into the archives and post a bunch of threads to show Krypto that
once again you are mistaken...But thats understandable seeing how you
are a life long government peon sucking off the tax payer tit, no
independent thoughts required on a daily basis...Bottom line Klown,
Cheesy Bob is still in the Yogurt and Cheese business from what I am
led to believe (postings here on UseNet) and living a laid back
lifestyle while "the Kraven" is supposedly in Singapore reportedly
opening up a Pan Asian Bistro with Nobuko because he was run out of
Bangkok on a rail..:-)...any questions?...thought not!...see ya at the
Jan 8th Arrest BASH!

Bill Baka November 26th 09 12:13 AM

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Nov 23, 4:38 pm, Brett_Delfs wrote:
On behalf on the Distinguished Troll Society I would like to
personally welcome SmokinBilly to rec.radio.shortwave...You may now
join the distinguished posters (and pot heads) Ph.dufi, Baka, Barney,
Dob and the rest of the bull sh%tters that try to pull the wool over
our eyes...Welcome to the group billy goat!

***smokinbilly goat is getting his perverbial @$$ wiped by the DTS
over at rec.radio.shortwave...the guy is a total tool and a terd of
misery...expert on everything and in reality doesn't know jack...oh, I
forgot, he knows how to refine a class 1 narcotic and smokes a lot of
dope (his words not mine)...:-)

Nurk,
Even though human stupidity amazes me, you come along and lower the bar
once more. I am also *not* on .knives or .thai so why do you want to
waste their time cross posting to them.
*They* should be blackballing you.
I'm on shortwave to try to have a few discussions about radio but even
it goes off topic.
Bye Nurk,
Break a leg.
No really, *DO* break one.
Bill Baka

Brett_Delfs November 30th 09 02:33 AM

On Nov 25, 7:41*pm, Bill Baka wrote:
Brett_Delfs wrote:
On Nov 25, 4:13 pm, Bill Baka wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

*****C'mon over to Soc Culture Thai Baka. You've got quite a following
over here already. Seems we've found ourselves a new Klass Klown.
Blowhards of America, UNITE and make way for Smokin Billy Goat!

No real need to expand. You have Nurk already.
I don't worry about fools like him but I hate cross posting, which I
have to do to reply to you.
See, I don't intentionally cross post but answering the few idiots on
here gets me where I don't want to be.
No insult to other groups, just seems foolish to raise the noise level
in your groups.
I'm in shortwave hoping to pick up some information on radios, antenna's
and of course what frequencies are hot.
Knives? I can throw a knife or a lumberjack ax in a contest
(ax preferred) but don't see a need for a group with me in it.
Thai culture? I'm clueless and a trip over there is not in my immediate
plans. Maybe a work trip someday but on those you never get to mix enough..
Bill Baka
Oh yeah,
Cheers.- Hide quoted text -

***You say you are in the radio group "hoping to pick up some info" on
radios...?...Bwahahaha Gruffster, you are a self proclaimed "engineer"
so you already know it all...Throwing knives and lumberjack axes,
ehhhh...EXPERT on that too no doubt...Clueless on Thai culture...?..,
We've finally found out something you know nothing about...?...OR do
you...?...Spent anytime at the CM Hillside Condos Gruff...?...See ya
at the Jan 8th Bash!...*grin*

[email protected] November 30th 09 04:03 AM

New Village Idiot SmokinBilly Welcome to Rec dot Radio

Confucius says, Cracked sidewall equals cracked head.

alt.scooter newsgroup.

Wait for it.
cuhulin

Bill Baka November 30th 09 09:14 AM

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

Proving you cross post just for the attention. If you are trying to make
me look stupid when the FBI comes knocking on your door for stalking and
harassment.

[...]

I could be a proclaimed walking turd but you seem to be the idiot here.

Throwing knives and lumberjack axes,

Yes, with my friends at some off the beaten path at Yosemite.

ehhhh...EXPERT on that too no doubt...Clueless on Thai culture...?..,

Why the **** should I care about Thai culture unless I went into a Thai
restaurant, and they don't exist here.

We've finally found out something you know nothing about...?...OR do
you...?...Spent anytime at the CM Hillside Condos Gruff...?...See ya
at the Jan 8th Bash!...*grin*

This guy is a complete idiot.

Bill Baka

LarbGai November 30th 09 09:18 AM

On Nov 30, 10:14*pm, Bill Baka wrote:
Proving you cross post just for the attention. If you are trying to make
me look stupid when the FBI comes knocking on your door for stalking and
harassment.

******HUH????? Are you in touch with reality Bill???

The FBI comes chasing someone for calling you the obvious?

Priceless.

Krypsis[_2_] November 30th 09 12:47 PM

New Village Idiot SmokinBilly Welcome to Rec dot Radio

Bill Baka wrote:
Brett_Delfs wrote:

snip

Why the **** should I care about Thai culture unless I went into a Thai
restaurant, and they don't exist here.

Let me assure you that you won't learn much about Thai culture from
Soc.Culture.Thai since the trolls pretty much destroyed it. Certainly
there are no Thais posting there. Anyone who wishes to discuss Thai
culture hops over to moderated forums such as ThaiVisa. The idiots don't
last long in those forums.

BTW, you should seek out a Thai restaurant and try some Thai food. Make
sure that the restaurant is run by real Thais however as many are run by
Chinese or similar trying to cash in on the popularity of Thai food. I
am married to a Vietnamese lady but prefer Thai food. In fact, so does
my wife. There is a lot that is similar between Viet and Thai cuisine
but there are huge differences as well.

snip

This guy is a complete idiot.

You just discovering this now? It was obvious to me a long time ago.

Bill Baka

They are childish attention seekers. Just killfile the idiots and be
done with it. Failing that, at least trim their waffle so the rest of us
don't have to suffer it.

Krypsis

[email protected] November 30th 09 04:12 PM

New Village Idiot SmokinBilly Welcome to Rec dot Radio

FBI doesn't have time to worry about y'all.
cuhulin

nurk_fred2000 November 30th 09 08:23 PM

New Village Idiot SmokinBilly Welcome to Rec dot Radio

On Nov 30, 4:47*am, Krypsis wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Brett_Delfs wrote:

snip

[...]

***Looks like our new Distinguished Troll Society member (Mr. Delfs)
has struck a chord with Baka and Krypto the Klown...I thought you
jokers had a killfile; use it!...Seems to me you better find a new
provider...By the by Baka, I wonder if the FBI will be knocking on
your door for a) smoking dope and b) refining a Class 1
narcotic...?...:-)

D. Peter Maus November 30th 09 08:35 PM

New Village Idiot SmokinBilly Welcome to Rec dot Radio

On 11/30/09 14:23 , nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Nov 30, 4:47 am, wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Brett_Delfs wrote:

snip

[...]

No problem....Hal Turner isn't watching today.

Bill Baka December 1st 09 01:22 AM

LarbGai wrote:
On Nov 30, 10:14 pm, Bill Baka wrote:
Proving you cross post just for the attention. If you are trying to make
me look stupid when the FBI comes knocking on your door for stalking and
harassment.

******HUH????? Are you in touch with reality Bill???

The FBI comes chasing someone for calling you the obvious?

Priceless.

I have been in touch with the FBI, many years ago and over something
trivial.
Yes,
They can harass people over piddly **** stuff and they do.

Bill Baka

Bill Baka December 1st 09 01:30 AM

New Village Idiot SmokinBilly Welcome to Rec dot Radio

Krypsis wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Brett_Delfs wrote:

snip

Why the **** should I care about Thai culture unless I went into a
Thai restaurant, and they don't exist here.

Let me assure you that you won't learn much about Thai culture from
Soc.Culture.Thai since the trolls pretty much destroyed it. Certainly
there are no Thais posting there. Anyone who wishes to discuss Thai
culture hops over to moderated forums such as ThaiVisa. The idiots don't
last long in those forums.

Problem is I never posted to that group and the fool thinks I care.

BTW, you should seek out a Thai restaurant and try some Thai food. Make
sure that the restaurant is run by real Thais however as many are run by
Chinese or similar trying to cash in on the popularity of Thai food. I
am married to a Vietnamese lady but prefer Thai food. In fact, so does
my wife. There is a lot that is similar between Viet and Thai cuisine
but there are huge differences as well.

I have a friend from Viet Nam who likes it very hot. The little peppers
that we white boys have to dig out he eats like candy.

snip

This guy is a complete idiot.

You just discovering this now? It was obvious to me a long time ago.

The only problem is that some of these people will follow me from group
to group like it is some sort of religious campaign with them.

Bill Baka

They are childish attention seekers. Just killfile the idiots and be
done with it. Failing that, at least trim their waffle so the rest of us
don't have to suffer it.

Krypsis

I'm with you there.
Some of the troll threads have gotten ridiculous.
Bill Baka

Bill Baka December 1st 09 01:31 AM

wrote:
FBI doesn't have time to worry about y'all.
cuhulin

Try putting these 3 words in one sentence.
A. Assassinate.
B. President.
C. Obama.

Give it a day or so.

Bill Baka

Bill Baka December 1st 09 01:38 AM

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Nov 30, 4:47 am, Krypsis wrote:
They are childish attention seekers. Just killfile the idiots and be
done with it. Failing that, at least trim their waffle so the rest of us
don't have to suffer it.

Krypsis

***Looks like our new Distinguished Troll Society member (Mr. Delfs)
has struck a chord with Baka and Krypto the Klown...I thought you
jokers had a killfile; use it!...Seems to me you better find a new
provider...By the by Baka, I wonder if the FBI will be knocking on
your door for a) smoking dope and b) refining a Class 1
narcotic...?...:-)

Your stupidity never fails to amaze me. I am not making Meth in my
bathtub nor am I selling or growing anything. The FBI could care less
about me smoking dope, you dope.
I am refining only in the manner of removing wood pulp (Cellulose) so I
don't have to ruin my lungs. If it is a class 1 narcotic then it should
be below Cigarettes and Alcohol. There is a pretty strong argument for
legalizing it and stopping wasting money on trying to enforce *our* drug
policy on the world.

You may now switch that little brain off before it overloads.

Bill Baka

[email protected] December 1st 09 01:58 AM

New Village Idiot SmokinBilly Welcome to Rec dot Radio

Do you ever watch Trailer Park Boys on DirecTV, T101 Channel. (Only on
DirecTV!) Ricky grows some Good s.it!
www.trailerparkboys.com

I watch Trailer Park Boys on teevee every Thursday evening at 9:00 PM.

Hurry up and pee pee poo poo, doggy, we have to watch Trailer Park Boys!
cuhulin

nurk_fred2000 December 1st 09 04:01 AM

On Nov 30, 5:31*pm, Bill Baka wrote:
wrote:
FBI doesn't have time to worry about y'all.
cuhulin

Try putting these 3 words in one sentence.
A. Assassinate.
B. President.
C. Obama.

Give it a day or so.

Bill Baka

***Hey BillGoat...With that sort of banter regarding our Commander in
Chief the FBI might be "knocking on your door"...:-)

Krypsis[_2_] December 1st 09 01:57 PM

New Village Idiot SmokinBilly Welcome to Rec dot Radio

Bill Baka wrote:
Krypsis wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Brett_Delfs wrote:

snip

Why the **** should I care about Thai culture unless I went into a
Thai restaurant, and they don't exist here.

Let me assure you that you won't learn much about Thai culture from
Soc.Culture.Thai since the trolls pretty much destroyed it. Certainly
there are no Thais posting there. Anyone who wishes to discuss Thai
culture hops over to moderated forums such as ThaiVisa. The idiots
don't last long in those forums.

Problem is I never posted to that group and the fool thinks I care.

Nor did I until they destroyed it. I post in SCV, much more sensible
people over there!

BTW, you should seek out a Thai restaurant and try some Thai food.
Make sure that the restaurant is run by real Thais however as many are
run by Chinese or similar trying to cash in on the popularity of Thai
food. I am married to a Vietnamese lady but prefer Thai food. In fact,
so does my wife. There is a lot that is similar between Viet and Thai
cuisine but there are huge differences as well.

I have a friend from Viet Nam who likes it very hot. The little peppers
that we white boys have to dig out he eats like candy.

Yes, I have seen some of these Thai people I know do the same. Some
Vietnamese dishes can be very hot but I think, overall, Thai beat them.

snip

This guy is a complete idiot.

You just discovering this now? It was obvious to me a long time ago.

The only problem is that some of these people will follow me from group
to group like it is some sort of religious campaign with them.

Yes, that idiot larbgai does that to me too. I just killfile him and
never concern myself again with what he posts since I never see them. He
has hounded quite a few people out of SCT in his time. Easier just to
filter him out of your life. I feel sorry for Google Groups users as
their filtering options are much more stark though I think there's been
improvements in recent times.

Bill Baka

They are childish attention seekers. Just killfile the idiots and be
done with it. Failing that, at least trim their waffle so the rest of
us don't have to suffer it.

Krypsis

I'm with you there.
Some of the troll threads have gotten ridiculous.
Bill Baka

Indeed

Krypsis

[email protected] December 1st 09 03:50 PM

New Village Idiot SmokinBilly Welcome to Rec dot Radio

SCV, you say?
www.SCV.org

www.CONFEDERATE.com

Seeeee,,, see how I tempered that with Motorsikels?
Confederate Motorcycles used to be made in N'Awlins untill Katrina
unassed them, they moved to Birmingham,Alabama.
Alabama Dumbasses.
cuhulin

Bill Baka December 1st 09 09:53 PM

wrote:
FBI doesn't have time to worry about y'all.
cuhulin

Try putting these 3 words in one sentence.
A. Assassinate.
B. President.
C. Obama.

Give it a day or so.

Bill Baka

***Hey BillGoat...With that sort of banter regarding our Commander in
Chief the FBI might be "knocking on your door"...:-)

Hey, El-Stupido,
Those were example words for you to use.
I have no problems with Obama.

Bill Baka