Old November 24th 09, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

Default New Village Idiot SmokinBilly Welcome to Rec dot Radio

On behalf on the Distinguished Troll Society I would like to
personally welcome SmokinBilly to rec.radio.shortwave...You may now
join the distinguished posters (and pot heads) Ph.dufi, Baka, Barney,
Dob and the rest of the bull sh%tters that try to pull the wool over
our eyes...Welcome to the group billy goat!
Old November 24th 09, 01:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brett_Delfs wrote:
On behalf on the Distinguished Troll Society I would like to
personally welcome SmokinBilly to rec.radio.shortwave...You may now
join the distinguished posters (and pot heads) Ph.dufi, Baka, Barney,
Dob and the rest of the bull sh%tters that try to pull the wool over
our eyes...Welcome to the group billy goat!

Gee whiz, thanks a bunch mister!
I actually came here looking to see if anyone had any propagation data,
equipment links or ideas, technical stuff, and found the typical news
group, complete with resident jerks.
Mostly I am provoking to get people to put up links to some good sites
that others may not know about.
Good links are my payoff in this group, insults are secondary.

Bill Baka
Old November 24th 09, 08:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Brett_Delfs" wrote in message
On behalf on the Distinguished Troll Society I would like to
personally welcome SmokinBilly to rec.radio.shortwave...You may now
join the distinguished posters (and pot heads) Ph.dufi, Baka, Barney,
Dob and the rest of the bull sh%tters that try to pull the wool over
our eyes...Welcome to the group billy goat!

Well, keep him there and don't spread your crap to other groups, you
cross-posting troll

Old November 24th 09, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 24, 12:49*am, "Geoff B"
wrote:
"Brett_Delfs" wrote in message

On behalf on the Distinguished Troll Society I would like to
personally welcome SmokinBilly to rec.radio.shortwave...You may now
join the distinguished posters (and pot heads) Ph.dufi, Baka, Barney,
Dob and the rest of the bull sh%tters that try to pull the wool over
our eyes...Welcome to the group billy goat!

Well, keep him there and don't spread your crap to other groups, you
cross-posting troll

***Hey Jeffey baby...Just a quick FYI the Distinguished Troll Society
is having a blowout BASH for UseNet Klown Steve Kombat Kraven Kramer
on Jan 8th to be held at rec.knives, sct, rec.radio, and
rec.cooking...We hope you can attend the festivities...By the by, BYOB
or in this case bring your own DOPE...See ya there Jeffey!

In case you have nary a clue about Pinkie's past he personally
sabatoged Cheesey Bob's Pickle and Yogurt business in Chaing Mai
Thailand...You can find a nice picture of the Pink One sitting with
the cops in the archives...See ya on the 8th at the Bangkok Arrest
Anniversary Bash!
Old November 24th 09, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Nov 24, 12:49 am, "Geoff B"
wrote:
[...]

Yep, Kramer had that idiot Johnson run out of Chiang Mai and the city
thanked him for it. Note that Cheesy Bob doesn't post here any more?
Isn't that a blessing.

Thailand...You can find a nice picture of the Pink One sitting with
the cops in the archives...See ya on the 8th at the Bangkok Arrest
Anniversary Bash!

That picture was when Kramer dragged the self titled Pickle King down to
the copshop. It was Bob harassing Kramer that got Bob run outta town!
Chiang Mai is a much better place without that drunken sot Bob.

While you're at it, take that other idiot Brett with you. He, like you,
is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Krypsis

Old November 24th 09, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.vietnamese

On Nov 25, 8:29*am, Krypsis wrote:
Yep, Kramer had that idiot Johnson run out of Chiang Mai and the city
thanked him for it. Note that Cheesy Bob doesn't post here any more?
Isn't that a blessing.

***** I notice that your hero Kramer isn't posting here anymore. In
fact since he was deported from Thailand he doesn't post at all.

THAT IS A BLESSING.

Bob on the other hand still lives a relaxed lifestyle in Chiang Mai
with his lovely family.

Thailand...You can find a nice picture of the Pink One sitting with
the cops in the archives...See ya on the 8th at the Bangkok Arrest
Anniversary Bash!

That picture was when Kramer dragged the self titled Pickle King down to
the copshop. It was Bob harassing Kramer that got Bob run outta town!
Chiang Mai is a much better place without that drunken sot Bob.

******* Hmmmmm So you were there were you Krypto????

ROTFLMAO

While you're at it, take that other idiot Brett with you. He, like you,
is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Krypsis-

*******Yep come on Brett lets join Krypto over on SCV.

;-)
Old November 25th 09, 03:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

On Nov 23, 4:38*pm, Brett_Delfs wrote:
On behalf on the Distinguished Troll Society I would like to
personally welcome SmokinBilly to rec.radio.shortwave...You may now
join the distinguished posters (and pot heads) Ph.dufi, Baka, Barney,
Dob and the rest of the bull sh%tters that try to pull the wool over
our eyes...Welcome to the group billy goat!

***smokinbilly goat is getting his perverbial @$$ wiped by the DTS
over at rec.radio.shortwave...the guy is a total tool and a terd of
misery...expert on everything and in reality doesn't know jack...oh, I
forgot, he knows how to refine a class 1 narcotic and smokes a lot of
dope (his words not mine)...:-)
Old November 25th 09, 04:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 24, 11:29*am, Krypsis wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Nov 24, 12:49 am, "Geoff B"
wrote:
[...]

Krypsis- Hide quoted text -

***Seems to me Krypto the Klown needs a history lesson as to the
goings on in Chaing Mai regarding Pinkie...Looks like we'll have to
dig into the archives and post a bunch of threads to show Krypto that
once again you are mistaken...But thats understandable seeing how you
are a life long government peon sucking off the tax payer tit, no
independent thoughts required on a daily basis...Bottom line Klown,
Cheesy Bob is still in the Yogurt and Cheese business from what I am
led to believe (postings here on UseNet) and living a laid back
lifestyle while "the Kraven" is supposedly in Singapore reportedly
opening up a Pan Asian Bistro with Nobuko because he was run out of
Bangkok on a rail..:-)...any questions?...thought not!...see ya at the
Jan 8th Arrest BASH!
Old November 26th 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Nov 23, 4:38 pm, Brett_Delfs wrote:
On behalf on the Distinguished Troll Society I would like to
personally welcome SmokinBilly to rec.radio.shortwave...You may now
join the distinguished posters (and pot heads) Ph.dufi, Baka, Barney,
Dob and the rest of the bull sh%tters that try to pull the wool over
our eyes...Welcome to the group billy goat!

***smokinbilly goat is getting his perverbial @$$ wiped by the DTS
over at rec.radio.shortwave...the guy is a total tool and a terd of
misery...expert on everything and in reality doesn't know jack...oh, I
forgot, he knows how to refine a class 1 narcotic and smokes a lot of
dope (his words not mine)...:-)

Nurk,
Even though human stupidity amazes me, you come along and lower the bar
once more. I am also *not* on .knives or .thai so why do you want to
waste their time cross posting to them.
*They* should be blackballing you.
I'm on shortwave to try to have a few discussions about radio but even
it goes off topic.
Bye Nurk,
Break a leg.
No really, *DO* break one.
Bill Baka
Old November 30th 09, 02:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

On Nov 25, 7:41*pm, Bill Baka wrote:
Brett_Delfs wrote:
On Nov 25, 4:13 pm, Bill Baka wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

*****C'mon over to Soc Culture Thai Baka. You've got quite a following
over here already. Seems we've found ourselves a new Klass Klown.
Blowhards of America, UNITE and make way for Smokin Billy Goat!

No real need to expand. You have Nurk already.
I don't worry about fools like him but I hate cross posting, which I
have to do to reply to you.
See, I don't intentionally cross post but answering the few idiots on
here gets me where I don't want to be.
No insult to other groups, just seems foolish to raise the noise level
in your groups.
I'm in shortwave hoping to pick up some information on radios, antenna's
and of course what frequencies are hot.
Knives? I can throw a knife or a lumberjack ax in a contest
(ax preferred) but don't see a need for a group with me in it.
Thai culture? I'm clueless and a trip over there is not in my immediate
plans. Maybe a work trip someday but on those you never get to mix enough..
Bill Baka
Oh yeah,
Cheers.- Hide quoted text -

***You say you are in the radio group "hoping to pick up some info" on
radios...?...Bwahahaha Gruffster, you are a self proclaimed "engineer"
so you already know it all...Throwing knives and lumberjack axes,
ehhhh...EXPERT on that too no doubt...Clueless on Thai culture...?..,
We've finally found out something you know nothing about...?...OR do
you...?...Spent anytime at the CM Hillside Condos Gruff...?...See ya
at the Jan 8th Bash!...*grin*