Old November 28th 09, 08:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Shortwave frequency lists.

The "simple" man goes away with the first 3 links ;-) ::

http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/radio/swlist/ for languages, click on
an hour for tx in that hour & language

http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/radio/txlist/ for stations, click on an
hour for tx in that hour & from that station

Use of the (previous and) following list: It's 3PM, where's VOA now?? Where
can I hear Spanish at 19UTC??
http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/radio/timelist/ complete hourly lists
of sw tx (with crosslinks to language/ station)

The source for this data is Eibi.

I put Aoki here;:
http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/radio/swlistaoki/ for languages
http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/radio/txlistaoki/ for stations

Space limits made me decide to drop hourly lists for Aoki.

There are more than 700 stations, more than 300 languages, that makes about
24 hours x ( 300 + 700) = 24000 files on the site.

I also made a comparison of the 2 sources: aoki and eibi: (frequency order)
http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/radio/indexsrc.htm

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk
Old November 28th 09, 08:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

user wrote in -
september.org:

http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/radio/swlist/

Thanks, I think that's going to save me a hell of a lot of time.
Old November 28th 09, 09:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 28, 12:47*am, Lostgallifreyan wrote:
user wrote -
september.org:

http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/radio/swlist/

Thanks, I think that's going to save me a hell of a lot of time.

Gallifreyans
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Gallifreyan

-wrt- Gallifrey
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallifrey

-wrt- Doctor Who
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Who

lost some where in time ~ RHF

Shortwave frequency lists. user[_3_] Antenna 0 November 28th 09 08:22 AM
A09 Frequency Lists SW4ever Shortwave 0 March 29th 09 05:29 PM
ADDX Frequency Lists SW4ever Shortwave 3 September 11th 08 02:31 AM
Prime Time Shortwave A08 Frequency Lists SW4ever Shortwave 0 April 12th 08 07:27 PM
Five Shortwave Radio Broadcast Frequency Lists -for- the New Shortwave radio Listener (SWL) Ratata Shortwave 0 July 26th 07 12:42 PM