Old December 6th 09, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default December 7,1941

Tomorrow is December 7

www.devilfinder.com
December 7,1941 A Day Which Will Live In Infamy

Don't forget.
cuhulin

Old December 7th 09, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
wrote:
Tomorrow is December 7

www.devilfinder.com
December 7,1941 A Day Which Will Live In Infamy

Don't forget.
cuhulin

Date.

Sunday is a "day."

December 7th is a "date."

Listen to the actual quote.

FDR was no dummy.
Old December 7th 09, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Christmas DAY, Easter DAY, those are also DAYS which live in Infamy.I am
a Mississippi Coon Ass, I don't talk like them Yankees do.

December 7, 1941 A Day Which Will Live In Infamy.I got it Right the
first time.
cuhulin

Old December 7th 09, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Armistice Day/Veterans Day, (I remember when that Day was called
Armistice Day) Memorial Day.General Patton would say I am the most unpc
son of a bitch in the World.He would be Right too.

World Day, The Night of The Living Dead Day,,,,,,,, MonDay, TuesDay,
WednesDay, ThursDay, FriDay, SaturDay, SunDay.

Ahh needs tu go to the Lowe's store toDay and buy some paint and screws
and a board, ahh better gitz ahh move on, the Day is shorter.
cuhulin