Old December 6th 09, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default December 7,1941

Tomorrow is December 7

www.devilfinder.com
December 7,1941 A Day Which Will Live In Infamy

Don't forget.
cuhulin

Old December 7th 09, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I own some old radios which have the little triangles on them.

This will beeeeee,,, the Longest Dayyyyyyyy,,,,,,,,,

///Step it up, move along, step it up, move along,,,,,,/// You expect me
to eat this stuff??? ///Look mack, I don't care what you do with it! eat
it, throw it out! I get paid to cook!///
cuhulin

Old December 7th 09, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
wrote:
Tomorrow is December 7

www.devilfinder.com
December 7,1941 A Day Which Will Live In Infamy

Don't forget.
cuhulin

Date.

Sunday is a "day."

December 7th is a "date."

Listen to the actual quote.

FDR was no dummy.
Old December 7th 09, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Christmas DAY, Easter DAY, those are also DAYS which live in Infamy.I am
a Mississippi Coon Ass, I don't talk like them Yankees do.

December 7, 1941 A Day Which Will Live In Infamy.I got it Right the
first time.
cuhulin

Old December 7th 09, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Armistice Day/Veterans Day, (I remember when that Day was called
Armistice Day) Memorial Day.General Patton would say I am the most unpc
son of a bitch in the World.He would be Right too.

World Day, The Night of The Living Dead Day,,,,,,,, MonDay, TuesDay,
WednesDay, ThursDay, FriDay, SaturDay, SunDay.

Ahh needs tu go to the Lowe's store toDay and buy some paint and screws
and a board, ahh better gitz ahh move on, the Day is shorter.
cuhulin

Old December 7th 09, 10:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 05:08:13 -0500, dxAce wrote:

Yep, TODAY is December 7.

Pause and remember.

Today, TCM showed the entire "Why We Fight" series in honor of today.
Old December 7th 09, 10:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am watching the TCM channel right now.However, at 5:00 PM toDAY, I
will watch one of the local tv stations for local news.Then, back to
TCM.
cuhulin

Old December 7th 09, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A few minutes ago on WLBT TV, George W. McCarthy was talking about
Normandy.He is one of the Mississippians whom was there on D-DAY.He was
a POW, worked eight months in a factory.

www.WLBT.com Veterans History Project
cuhulin

Old December 8th 09, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Dec 7, 6:20*am, Bob Dobbs wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Yep, TODAY is December 7.

Pause and remember.

Yes remember...
Remember those little triangles on all AMBCB radios at 640 and 1240 pointing to
the CONELRAD stations and the history of their coming into being.

- Of course nowadays any air attack on the USA
- would most likely be aided by GPS.
-
- --
-
- Operator Bob
- Echo Charlie 42

GPS* would be shut down at the first sign of an ICBM
Attack during the Boost Phase of the ICBM Launch.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPS
* -note- Leaving GPS "On" but Shifting the Sat Data
by one Sat would effectively Shift the Ground {Target}
'Position' by 1000 km -oops- you missed !

An adequate INS would bring a MIRV within a 100 m of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inertial_navigation_system
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star-Sighting
most targets; and 100 m is DEAD-ON for a 100 kt MIRV.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UGM-133_Trident_II
Old December 8th 09, 09:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

--

Yeah Bob, no doubt. I can just imagine what came over some of my
radios before