Old December 16th 09, 01:27 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Default Glenn Beck clarifies his gold endorsement and gets a thumbs up!

The following is the personal opinion of the author, who reserves the
right to republish this piece for profit, which you may read at your
own risk, without any legal liabilities to the author or anyone who
may publish or share this article (which must include this disclaimer)
for which you here by waive the ability to sue for any reason in whole
or in part in or outside of a court of law, if you do not agree, the
entire article is to be considered a work of fiction, since you
apparently want to live in an imaginary world.

Glenn Beck clarified his advertisements for gold today so that I
finally understand what the phrase the "fusion of entertainment and
enlightenment" means. The enlightenment part, is I must assume the
teaching of history and conservative values with the flavor of
conservatism and libertarianism.

Oddly enough Sean Hannity did not clarify the difference between a
libertarian and a Reagan Conservative today. He also I believed
missed the point about our proposed focus on the GDP, although I am
sure his eagle eyes will catch that spin quickly.

How much of your money do you want to go to the government? If it is
one third, then in order to get the big picture on government spending
you can apply a key ingredient missing from today's politics, simply
multiply that percentage against the GDP and demand that current and
future politicians spend no more than that share of the GDP (which I
estimate to be no more than $200 billion dollars).

I say include some "elbow room" because as a writer, I don't want a
bunch of thugs trolling the river bottom for cat fish with me as the
bait. What others say is a different matter, and I try to let the
politicians in power today correct their mistakes so that I am not
accused of denying them the benefit of the doubt that they intend to
do well.

If they ignore common sense and depend on the failing media machine,
well, they should not expect positive results. Glenn Beck clarified
today that if you only have $10,000 you should not be investing today
in gold, you should be buying an extra can of soup.

Let me be clear though, after the last year, I don't blindly trust the
media anymore, not even Glenn Beck, I can trust, but I verify first.
Glenn Beck verified to me that he can promote a product that is useful
without harming others.

My personal opinion is that you should not invest more than 10% in any
one thing, no matter what the return rate is. If gold were to keep
getting really high return rates, then that is money that is a sitting
target for any government confiscation program that might enter the
minds of politicians in the future?

When money is moving, it is not a target of interest? So no, we didn't
have to lock up Glenn Beck for months in North Korea, and do a CAT
scan of his liver to verify his identity or keep him in a glass
examination cage and then let him "escape" to prove his innocence,
although that could have been a fun way to spend thirty minutes of
fiction writing.

I must admit that Glenn Beck has been like a meteor that dug a hole in
the ground, and we have all been scratching our heads, trying to make
sure this "enlightened being" is not all smoke and mirrors?
What a pleasure it will be to support this enlightened person achieve
our common goals.

End of article, which includes an introductory legal disclaimer,
written by talent, on loan, from God, with thanks giving, with a
special thank you to the Rush Limbaugh Advanced Institute for
Conservative Studies for helping to articulate this message.