RadioBanter

-   -   He's Back! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/148727-hes-back.html)

Gregg December 20th 09 12:34 PM

He's Back!

On Dec 19, 10:13*am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
dxAce wrote:

'Eduardo' is back!
Now I wonder when the PhDufus will return!

Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Sorta like when we were wondering when you would actually leave?

dxAce wrote:
Keep wondering, boy.

Keep tap-dancing, boy.

Hung with YOUR OWN words!

BWAHAHAhahahaha

Not to get involved in another melee - - but maybe he truly felt that
way when he hit the send button. Then had a change of heart for
whatever reason. Imagine that Joe. Just saying.

Gregg December 20th 09 12:40 PM

He's Back!

On Dec 19, 10:38*am, HD Radio Farce wrote:
On Dec 19, 4:03 am, dxAce wrote:

'Eduardo' is back!

Well, he's certainly back on the Radio-Info.com HD Radio board,
attacking Bob Savage and AM radio, as usual.

That's the part I don't understand, he says both shortwave and the BCB
is dead ( if I remember right).....but yet he's in here.shaking my
head

That's like when you see atheists continually speaking negative about
Jesus or God on messageboards or usenet, if he doesn't exist, why are
you talking about something that doesn't exist? Boggles the mind. ;-)

Gregg December 20th 09 12:47 PM

He's Back!

On Dec 19, 4:54*pm, " wrote:

Just another demonstration of the dishonest and dishonerable actions
of Steve Lare.- Hide quoted text -

Huh? What's "dishonest" or the other word that means the same exact
thing.....about him saying he was leaving and then changing his mind?
Pretty dramatic words you're using there. Maybe I'm missing something.
NOT.

I'm glad he didn't take a hiatus. He could have left and came back
under another monicker ahem like some "other/others" do. ;-)

dxAce December 20th 09 03:19 PM

He's Back!

" wrote:

On Dec 20, 4:47 am, Gregg wrote:
Huh? What's "dishonest" or the other word that means the same exact
thing.....about him saying he was leaving and then changing his mind?
Pretty dramatic words you're using there. Maybe I'm missing something.
NOT.

FLIP FLOP

Stuff a sock in it, boy.